(5) Gut Feeling

No one in the book just thought 'Hot damn abs'😍😂^
{}{}{}{}
I gulped.

What happened to the nice, flirty guy. Vincent's demeanor completely changed he gave a cold and powerful vibe.

"Now Jane we don't want to hurt you..." he said stoically.

After Nora tied me to a chair, Vincent was circling me slowing, gun in hand, giving my body once overs.

"Please" I begged after sitting in complete silence as he stared at me. Nora was on her phone, talking to someone in Italian.

I was fluent in 3 languages: French, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese. During senior year I decided to try a new language, Italian, I knew most of it but some of it was iffy. She kept saying that everything was ruined and that it wasn't her fault.

"Jane I'm not going to lie I think your hot but nothing more. You're boring and a bitch." he spat. That stung.

"You saved me but doesn't change anything...you still can talk....how about I cut your tongue out as a warning" he clapped once.

My eyes widen, "please Vince I beg you, I'll move or something just please don't hurt me" I begged him.

"Vince? Hmmm I like that...I like it when you beg, beg for me again princess" he ordered.

I closed my eyes, "please let me go"

"You're not as strong as I thought you would be" he started. "We haven't even gotten to the fun parts" he smiled wickedly.

"You knew I wasn't going to say anything especially since you were with me for the past week" I croaked.

"Yes but I knew you were having doubts about me" he said, gun still pointed at me.

"At first yeah but I dropped it...because I thought you were-" I started but was rudely interrupted by Nora.

"That's what we do Jane we lie and we lie, its in our blood. We don't care about people's feelings, and if Vincent doesn't kill you Dante and Silas will. Vincent we might as well let her go and tip Silas where she's at, gives us the advantage" she piped.

No I wouldn't even last 2 days, they were giants. Vincent looked at me then pulled his phone out.

"Non importa chi sia. Ho visto la ragazza che tu e tuo fratello ha visto. Ha detto che ha in programma a raccontare ai poliziotti. Vive nel campus, dormitorio 193" he said smirking. (it doesn't matter who this is. I saw the girl that saw you and your brother. She said she plans on telling the cops. She lives on the campus, dorm 193).

He hung up and then smiled. "My little princess, I'm sorry it had to be this way I just can afford you opening your mouth"

They untied me then I felt a sharp pain in the back of head, and I felt myself slipping.
--//--//--//--

I snapped up and realized I was tied to my dorm bed, with a sock in my mouth. My head was throbbing, I was now wearing sweat pants and a tank top. I lifted my headed to look around, they left me in here. I saw 2 fully packed bags near the door.

Nora's side was empty as if she was never here. I felt panicked, those brutes were going to kill me.

After what felt like hours, there was a knock on the door. I tried to scream but it was muffled.

I heard the shake a little then a crash, Someone kicked my door down.

It was one of the brothers, I started to panic. I struggled against the ties, screaming still.

He walked to me slowly, "So your the bitch that snitched"

"No" I tried to say over the rag in my mouth. He laughed then took the rag out of my mouth.