(15) Love triangle*

Super Short chapter😁- sorry
-
Either my senses are playing with me or I smell bacon.

I stretched and climbed out of bed. I put on Silas's shirt and scurried to the kitchen.

I saw him in all his naked glory, the ass on this man was unreal. I stripped out of his shirt and walked behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back.

"Good morning baby" he rasped. "Yes a very good morning" I smiled rubbing my hands on his chest.

"Breakfast is about done, so how about you take a seat" he said and I felt his chest rumble.

I sat down and just watched him finish up breakfast. Finally I regained my happiness, this time it would be different.

He sat down our plates and lifted me into his lap. "Let us feed each other" he grinned. I smiled. I gave him a quick peck then fed him a piece of bacon.

"Adeline....I love you so much, I tried to stay mad at you but last night when I saw you I lost all that anger and hurt. I want to be with you....forever" he smiled.

I smiled back, I wanted to be with him forever to. But my job was for people who didn't have family that didn't plan on getting married or having kids. I wanted all of that, Silas helped me realize that. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with all my might.

He kissed me back dominating the kiss. We held on to each other, not wanting to let go. I straddled him now and grinned my bare self against him. We both groaned, I pulled back.

"I want to be with you too....forever" I giggled. His eyes grew darker and he picked me and swiped the food off the table.

He turned me around and bent me over the table. "You're mine forever no one can have you now" he whispered in my ear.

He kissed my neck marking me again. "Tell me you love me" he rasped and slammed into me.

The words became stuck in my throat at he gave me balls deep strokes. I could talk all I could do was scream.

I felt a sting on my butt. "Tell me you're mine....tell me you love me" he sneered nailing another smack to my ass.

"I-I love you and I'm yours dammit" I screamed. "Please"

He groaned, "I love you too baby, so damn much"

I was cumming, "Ahh Silas baby".

"Take my love baby take it all" he moaned and spilled his hot seed inside me.

I slumped against the table and he laid some of his weight on me. "I'm not even close to done with you" he spat in my ear gripping my hair.

He pulled me back and entered me again. "Silas!" I yelped.

He pounded into me, it hurt a little bit. "ah Silas slow down please" I panted.

He pushed my head down and continued his hard strokes. I was at my brink again.

"Ah" I moaned and came again, he followed again spilling his hot seed inside of me.

My legs felt like jelly, I was out of breath. He kissed my neck and lifted me up.

"I'm sorry baby I got carried away" he groaned and kissed my temple.

I nodded, I just woke up not to long ago and now I'm tired again.

Silas laid me in the bed and gave me kisses on my neck and jaw then lips. He said he was going out but would be back. I just nodded and fell asleep.
-
(Vincent)

I was eating cereal when Angela came out in my shirt. I rolled eyes and continued to eat my cereal.

"Hey baby" she cooed. I nodded and ate faster. This bitch is going to annoy the hell out of me I thought.

"My brother found Adeline" she spat.

Now she got my attention. "I thought your brothers were killed by Blake?" I jabbed wanting to know more.

"No just Dante, Silas is alive. He found her, he said to leave her alone that he loves her and blah, blah, blah" she rolled her eyes.

"He loves her" I spat.

"Right I'm pissed too. She needs to pay for getting my dad and Dante killed" she hissed.

I slammed my hand on the table. He can't love her. This was fucked up, I should of slept with her before so none of this shit happened. She would be having my baby not, Angela. She would forget about killing me, because she would love me so much.

I got up and went to my office shutting the door. I sent my men to find her, take her cautiously. She has more than proven she can handle herself.
/////
Sorry super short chapter but I have more for the next chapter I just needed a filler chapter.
Sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!!
Not edited*
XOXO- Kiana
P.s don't forget to share and vote