(11) See You In Hell*

Mild sexy content but still sexy content💋
-/:-/:-
Silas kept asking me what his father and I talked about. I told him it was about protecting myself, just to shake him.

"Hey do you want to actually catch dinner, like at a restaurant?" Silas asked me. "I'd like that" I smiled.

-:-:-
We decided to go to Cheddar's because it's amazing.

"Why do you hate your first name?" He asked me. "it just doesn't fit but whatever I had no choice in the decision.....obviously" I laughed.

"I think it's beautiful" he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "if you say so" I mumbled and the waiter came to our table.

We ordered and talked about nonsense like our childhood.

The food came and I felt like someone was watching me. As Silas scarfed down his food, I looked out the window to see Vincent.

He smiled and walked towards the entrance. I tensed.

I looked at Silas to see if he noticed Vincent but he didn't.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

I checked if anyone else was in here, thank God there was no one.

I turned around to see a very pissed Vincent.

"Hi" I swallowed. He smirked, "ah yes Hi"

"You called me, for what reasons?" He asked.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked him. "Because you should of died along time ago. You saved me and I'm thankful but now you know who I am, what I've done. I'm surprised Luca hasn't planned your death" he chuckled.

"I have men watching you at all times there are cameras everywhere.....all I have to do is get my men to hack them and I can watch you all day. You are a plain Jane you do the same stuff everyday. Wake up, shower, brush teeth, get dressed, train, eat, and watch tv. And some how find time to fuck Silas in between" he bellowed.

Oh God Vincent has seen my lady bits!

"Yeah that's me plain Jane" I started sarcastically. "I called you because I want to hear your side of the story" I finished walking towards him.

"I told you already you know too much and I can't have loose ends running around" he said pulling me to his chest.

My breathe hitched at our close proximity. I tried to move out of his grip but he was stronger then me.

"I bet I can fuck you harder than that brute out there" he smirked.

I looked up at him with innocent eyes, "Promise"

His eyes darkened, he started to lift my dress, but I stopped him.

I quickly got on my knees and fumbled with his belt.

"Mm baby girl" he groaned as I rubbed his member lightly. I cringed.

I grabbed the small dagger from the inside of my lace stockings.

I pulled his pants down and he smirked and put his head back.

I pulled the dagger back and stabbed him in the back of the knee hard.

It was a flesh wound but it still hurt he buckled down to the grounded.

I quickly grabbed the gun from his back and backed up pointing at him.

"Jane!" He growled.

"What" I said playing the innocent card.

"You bitch" he barked. "It sucks, you see it's just a flesh wound but it hit a nerve to at least give you trouble for 2 weeks" I told him.