(8) I Can't

"Jane wake up" I heard an unfamiliar voice chime.

I opened my eyes to see a girl about my age with big green eyes and auburn hair.

"Hi" she smiled. I nodded with my eyes squinted.

"I made breakfast, oh and Silas said he'll see you later and to do this" she said then kissed me lightly on the lips. I froze, "Um, I'm flattered..." I told her unsure and she smiled.

"Okay worth a try I mean it is weird that you like Silas instead of Dante" she started.

"Usually girls are terrified by Silas but Dante just makes them all gooey..if you know what I mean" she finished and bounced out of the room.

I decided to put my hair up and throw on some sweats and a t-shirt.

I walked down the stairs to see the girl sitting at the table eating. She noticed me as i walked to the table and pointed to the seat across from her.

There was a plate with a bacon egg and cheese, Strawberry yogurt, bowl of fruit, and orange juice as well as water.

I picked up the utensils but a question popped into my head. "Who are you?" I asked her.

"I'm Angie, Dante and Silas's half-sister" she smiled and pointed to the food in front of me. "You might want to eat, Silas said I needed to train you"

I nodded and ate, holy shit she was a genius this food was delicious.

"This is amazing" I told her either my mouth full.

She smirked, "Yeah I know"

I've never eaten that fast before. "Well I guest I should go get ready for training then" I told her running upstairs.

I threw on some athletic clothes and brushed my teeth.

I made my way to the training room. I heard gunshots, "Angie!" I yelled over the gunshots.

She popped up from the gun range. "Oh hey" she overly smiled. "You ready to spar?" She said with a challenging look.

She looked vicious and merciless. I nodded nervously. "Show me what you got" she laughed.

I attempted to punch her and she doges it and I tried everything Silas taught me, it just wasn't working.

"I give up" I told her panting.

"This is why you don't learn how to fight from a 6'5 giant man" she sighed. "People are terrified when they see Silas or Dante. You not so much, you need to be able to dodge and block before you learn how to actually hit someone"

"Okay"

"Great, dodge what you can as well as block" she said then punched me in the side. "Ow I wasn't ready" I yelled.

"You think someone who is trying to kill you is going to care" she said with a pointed look.

I shook my head and now I was focused. She kept punching me until I got fast enough to dodge and block them.

Eventually it felt like my mind was slowing the punches and kicks giving me time to block them. She got quicker and so did I.

"Wow! You're a frickin natural who knew" she beamed.

"Now let's teach you how to stay hush hush" she whispered and tip toeing behind a crate. She's a little weird I don't know if that's good or bad at this point.

After a good 2 hours of being hush hush she taught me how to get out of head locks and other tough situations.

I was feeling bad ass. My stomach growled, okay so I was a hungry bad ass.