(6) Being Followed

"Dante ci stiano seguendo, quindi non ci sarà per almeno 2 giorni fino a quando posso scrollarsi di questi ragazzi fuori. Io vado a svegliarla così Ci sentiamo più tardi. Bye con amore fratello" (Dante we're being followed, so we won't be there for at least 2 more days until I can shake this guys off. I'm going to wake her up so I'll talk to you later. Bye with love brother) I heard Silas's monotone voice say. Holy shit we were being followed, and I had no weapon to fight.

"We're being followed?" I asked him.

"Huh what? Wait do you understand Italian?" He said clearly shocked.

I nodded. "Wow! Can you speak it?" He asked. I nodded again.

"Say Silas is very handsome and I want to bear his children" he smirked.

"I'm so not saying that" I laughed. "oh come on" he laughed.

"Silas è molto bello e voglio sopportare i suoi figli" I mumbled.

"Holy shit! Say I'm sexy" he yelled.

"But I'd be lying" I told him holding in my laughter.

"Say it!" He said with fake seriousness and gripping my thigh. I yelped.

"Silas è molto sexy" I said seductively.

He groaned and gripped my thigh tighter.

"Easy boy" I teased and shooed his hand away.

I turned and looked at Silas. Silas was actually very sexy. His dark curly hair, and huge muscles, oh and his brown eyes were like chocolate. For a giant brute looking guy he was actually attractive. Though if we had sex he looks like he would rip me and half or I wouldn't be able to walk for a week. Okay chill hormones.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'm going to have to pull the car over" he rasped. God his voice was low but a sexy low.

"Oh really?" I teased. "Yeah really" he said.

"Oh okay" I said still staring at him but in a less I-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off-because-I'm-a-very-sexually-frustrated-horny-virgin.

He pulled the car over. "I was being serious" he said then looked behind us.

"Okay grab me my gun in the glove department" he said. I hurried and lifted the heavy metal.

"Are you going to kill them?" I asked him.

"I want to talk to them but if I accidentally kill them oh well" he said putting bullets in the gun.

Oh God he's being serious. "if you shoot him or her in the knee cap they can't go anywhere or shoot them in the shoulder" I told him.

He looked at me as if I grew two heads. "Medical student, duh!" I told him.

A car slowly pulled behind us. Silas took off his shirt and reached for mine. I smacked his hand. "Hey buddy there's no time for you to get fresh" I scolded him.

"Just go with it, and he take this knife..since you're a medical student you know where to stab to wound" he said, pulling my shirt up.

I growled. "Please can I take my pants off instead..I'm a little insecure and you already seen me in my underwear.

"Fine hurry up they're coming" he said and I rolled then off.

Silas then pulled me in for a kiss. Sparks flew, I deepens the kiss. I grabbed a fistful of his hair keeping him in place. His lips were so intoxicating and soft. He groaned and gripped my waist.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth caressing it. We holding on to each other for dear life. Like starved people.

There was knock at my window. We both turned quickly and Silas quickly shot the person through the glass. The glass shattered everywhere. "sorry to ruin you y'all's make out session but I'm going to kill y'all now" a woman said and lunged his her hand through my window grabbing my hair. I yelped and groped the knife tightly whipping my hand back and stabbing her hand. She let go and stumbled back a little. I opened my door hard bumping her back landing hard on the gravel. I looked to see if she was getting up but she wasn't.