13. Civil War (Which Side?)

*3rd Person POV*

Steve approaches Sam sitting at the counter of a coffee shop.

"She tells you to stay out of it?"Sam said to Steve discreetly as He was also in a cap and shades. "Might have a point." He added.

"He'd do it for me," Steve replied and sat near Sam.

"1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we considered all our options. The people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me." Sam commented intimately sipping his coffee.

Sharon arrives by Steve.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter soldier goes to their gym. Most of its noise. Except for this." Sharon slides Steve a file. Steve took it and saw some pictures of Bucky that were taken by cameras in some areas.

"My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now . . .. so that's all the head start you're gonna get," Sharon said and sighed.

"Thank you," Steve muttered, pointing at the folder that Sharon handed him.

"Uhm... Astryd didn't get to update me about what happened. She just get out of the scene after I talked to her. She never gets to tell me where she is now." She said with a glint of worry in her voice. Thinking that Astryd is out there looking for someone.

"And you're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight."  Sharon added and grabbed Steve's hand. "She's probably with him, Steve."

Steve furrowed and Sharon just left after her team called without any words to clarify what she just said.

*Bucharest*

Bucky is in a busy city street market buying fruit in a fruit stand. He buys some plums!

Bucky talking to the vendor in Romanian.  "How are they? Are they good? Give me six, thank you." He said politely with a smile but then he is still cautious in his surroundings.

In a black cap and casual jacket Bucky walks along scanning around

In a black cap and casual jacket Bucky walks along scanning around. Across the street, he spots someone at a news stand watching him. Bucky glances away, then looks back at the person who's still watching him.

 Bucky glances away, then looks back at the person who's still watching him