Castle

We've just infiltrated the castle walls by means of our own "Trojan Horse": A caravan carting the Queen's favorite meats and the King's favorite sweets, a mixture of the perfect trap. Although packed together like sardines, my companions and I were prepared for the war we were bringing to the monarchy, the bloodshed that needed to be caused. Thungble told us we were nearing the castle kitchen, more than likely to be dissected properly meat from pastry. When the head chef made way towards our hiding spot, we struck quick as sound but quiet as a wharf rat.

"Arright, now what?" Kleo whispered,"We got in, sure, but those ruling idiots still got an army we need'a carve through."
"Improvise? Usually works." I responded.
"Of all the dumb plans we've done, that's our highest risk one and you know it." Thungble quickly jumped in,"It's our best bet though, I guess. Spells and blades ready?"

We nodded to one another and crept up the stairs leading to the castle dining hall. Surprisingly, not a knight or servant was to be seen. Thung couldn't even sniff them out, they were so scarce. Brushing off our anxieties, we carried on towards the throne room. The sudden sickening and rotten smell of blood and guts bombarded our senses as we peaked through the cracked room doors. The King and Queen were executing their staff! It looked as though most of the townspeople, if not all, were strewn about like twisted party decorations as well.

Kleo gagged at the sight, withdrawing briefly to keep her composure and our cover. Thung on the other hand had tears in his eyes, softly snorting next to Kleo so he didn't have a full breakdown. I turned back to the throne room to see a massive knight looking right down at me, bigger than any of the others here: The Officer. Before I could yell for my friends to jet, a hand covered my mouth and I was dragged in front of the Queen, the sounds of sharp squealing and pained screams being all I had to remember my crew by.

"And what 'ave we 'ere? Fresh meat, per'aps?" The Queen hungrily asked.
The Officer remained silent as I was handed over to the normal sized knights and thrown into the dungeon.

"You really thought a Troja-whateva' was gonna trick the King n' Queen?" The short guard said.
"Downright stupid, that is. The King likes savory! Not that it ma'ers what wif you dyin' tomorrow n' all." The skinny guard followed up.

Suddenly, a booming voice shouted down the dungeon stairwell. "Release the prisoner! I wish to face this dunce in person before execution."

The guards clearly knew better than to object, hastily forcing me out of my cell onto the cold, dank stone floor.