~Welcome..to the world of Winx!~

It was a nice shinning day here in Icevina, I was up and dressed like always ready to start the day. I was greeted in the kitchen by my Husband Shun "good morning, my princess" Shun said pulling me close to him "morning my prince, hope I didn't keep you waiting cooking for me" I said looking up at him smiling "you never keep me waiting, as long as you're well rested" He said kissing the top of my forehead. I was living a happy life here, Dan and Marucho help out with the school but also here. Helping with defense and plans for the future. Mira helps with the technology here along with her brother Spectra, his husband Gus makes sure they don't overwork themself. Days here have been amazing, no villains to worry about at all "alright kids time to get to school!" I said as I saw my kids run towards me with their stuff, their names were Shay and Trace, twin boys. They hurried along as I closed the door, the day went as followed doing my daily duties as an empress. But something happened when the time went to 12. A portal appeared drawing out such a strange aura "anything.?" I ask Kazerina "nothing my Empress, but..something did happen, it sucked in the fragment that held Icevina to protection. It shattered and entered the portal" 

"Then I'll go in and retrieve it" I said as I felt a hand place onto my shoulder "not alone, I'll go with you" Shun said as I nodded "I trust you all to take care of this place while I'm gone, and please..protect this place" I said as both me and Shun entered the portal. This was where..a new chapter was gonna happen.

~~

Going through that portal made me pass out, I open my eyes to see I was in a forest. It was beautiful, I stood up noticing Shun not with me "Shun? Shun where'd you go?" I asks walking around but I couldn't find him anywhere, it was like we got separated during the transportation. As I kept walking, I found a building up ahead "is this a school.?" I ask myself walking towards it "hello? Is anyone here?" I asks entering the school, but no one answered "hello? May I help you?" I turn to the voice that answered my call "ah hello! Sorry for entering without any well..first notice, I'm new around these parts and need some help" I said to the lady "I see..well my name is Faragonda, please follow me and we'll talk in my office" she said as we started walking, I introduced myself and Icy Volan, I noticed her body tensed up a bit. I knew that there was someone in this world, with the exact same name as me but evil. We both sat in her office and I explained everything.

"As I said, my name is Icy Volan. I come a different dimension in search for my shattered fragment that keeps my kingdom safe" I started "kingdom, so you're a Queen?" Faragonda asks as I shook my head "not exactly, I'm an empress. I'm here to look for those shattered pieces and head home. But I have no idea what this world is" I said to her "I see..well what I can say is that, you're in the world of fairies. Which means, whatever powers you had there must be limited here till you get those fragments back" I nodded to her words. She was right, I did feel limited to my magic "tell me, what was your well element or what did your magic focus on?" Faragonda asks as I thought to myself "Ice ma'am, it was really only element I used" I said looking straight at her "Until we find a way for you to get home, I'll let you be watched by this schools top fairies. Since we don't know if you're telling the truth or not." I nodded understanding her cautiousness, I had to be careful here, I have no clue what I'll be facing here. This place was nothing like Icevina. 

After awhile, some girls came into the office "girls I want you to meet, Icy Volan. I want you to watch her carefully, since this might be one of the witches playing a trick on us." Faragonda said "of course, we'll make sure she causes no trouble" the red haired one said, I could tell that these girls make sure nothing bad happens or well try at least. I was showed to where I would be sleeping, it was an extra room in their dorm, I thanked them and sat on the bed "Shun.." I remembered that I have to find Shun, we got separated within the transportation. I was worried for him "so the girls are fairies..would that make me one.? If so, how limited am I in this world?" I ask myself looking at my hands, how exactly am I gonna survive here..I opened my new adventure journal and wrote in it before I went to sleep. 

Entry day 1:
I have made it to a world full of magical creatures, fairies, witches, dragons..so many things. My magic is limited here due to the crystal being shattered, I have to figure out how to use my current magic and grow with it. I hope the fairies here accepts me as their own, and I hope..Shun is okay..

~Icy Volan