~The heart of cloud tower~

Currently, the Trix have been found and the Codex' location has always been found..or so we thought. The headmaster of this place waited for the Trix to get here, seems like they went to the wrong place, Darcy used a spell to make an escape for them all. With that we headed back to our rooms to at least rest, I looked outside the window staring at everything "CC you alright?" Flora asks "yea..it's just this place, it reminds me so much of home..in a bad way" I explained turning to everyone "bad memories huh, I can understand. We all have those places where they return those terrible memories to us" Musa said as I sat down and sighed, things were getting tiring here, but we had to keep going. We all decided to get some sleep and rest in case they came back. The morning sunrise came upon us and we all decided to do some searching. Everyone paired up but I was on my own, it was fine though. I've always been on my own so it wasn't gonna be a bad thing. 

Something didn't feel right, something felt off as I continue to walk around. I checked the ruby coin to see if anything was happening, but nothing..I sighed knowing the others probably have something, I kept wondering where everyone was, something seemed very wrong here, I noticed the walls were closing in "what the?!" I started running as the walls kept moving "alright that's it, I'm tired of this hide and seek..Magic Winx!" Transforming into my fairy form, I stared at the walls "freezing break!" I hit the wall and it broke, I kept on doing that as I made my way to where the Trix were, but something was happening..I quickly headed outside and who did I see "I finally found you!" I said as the Trix turned to me "if it isn't Icy, or should I say CC" Stormy said as I glared at them "I won't let you get away this time, Raining Blizzard!"

"As if your Ice spells would hurt us" Icy said absorbing the spell "then try this..Omega Storm!" I did get a hit off them, but Darcy hit me with a harder spell, I was blinded and couldn't see a thing, I couldn't even see where they went "CC you okay?!" Flora shouted "get to the Trix, I'll be fine!" I said as they all went after them, I tried my best to fly down to the ground. Once I did, I sat down sighing "you won't win next time..."