~The final Battle: Charmix!~

We flew off as the teachers held back the creature that attacked us before, as we went more monsters appeared to stop us "go on ahead, I'll handle them!" Tecna said as we went on ahead without her, she will join us later we know that for sure. So me and the others ran off quickly we cannot waste anymore time, but once again we were stopped by more monsters, both Musa and Flora stayed back to stop these ones as Me, Stella and Aisha went on ahead with the pixies. Running ahead once more, we made it to a room that we guessed would be the throne room of Darkar, but it was empty. But with the Guardian Pixies, they had copies of the Codex that were taken from us from Darkar. They did a spell to open some sort of puzzle thing, we had no idea how to solve it. But somehow Stella was able to solve it by..Idk her Stella mind. 

With that a portal gate opened that will lead us to Bloom and Darkar, me, Stella and Aisha entered it. Once we got to the place, we saw what was happening. A dark incantation was happening, the other two stopped it as I saw what he did to Bloom, Lord Darkar came to fight us to protect Bloom. But whatever we did, it did nothing so we got into Charmix to try and send more powerful attacks, this must've done something since both Aisha and Stella sent strong attacks at him. But Bloom was still chanting, strange things came out of the ground which captured the others "Oh no! That's it, Omega Flare!" I sent the attack towards him but he bounced it back making me fly into one of the pillars, it seems like nothing was working on him at all..it was like the codex gave him so much power that it repels ours, this wasn't looking good. Just as if we were gonna get attacked again, the others came around and joined us to help. But was it gonna be even enough to stop him, I feared this was the end for us and that we were gonna not make it out alive, he was taking us down one by one..I can hardly get up, but another opponent joined..seems like a fusion of the Trix, but they were no match for Darkar, no one was when Bloom was chanting. It was coming to an end..Bloom was bringing the relix, the power Darkar needed to become stronger.

This was it, but Sky did one last thing to try and save Bloom. He said many incredible things, it was so sweet..but was it even enough to save her.? At first..we didn't think it was, Sky fainted after trying his best. But a light came out of Bloom, it turned her back into her normal self. The Bloom we all know and love, guess Sky brought her back. The relic was put back to where it came from, I was glad she was back. But it wasn't over, we still needed to defeat the Phoenix. The guys decided to give us cover as we tried the convergence once again, but with our Charmix Powers. With their protection along with the teachers, we had enough time to create a powerful spell using the power of Charmix, it was a difficult thing to do. With all of our concentration, we sent the Phoenix back to the shadows. We escaped before things could fall on us.

~~

It was night and it was a celebration, I held the first shard in my hands seeing how far I needed to go to get them all. Shun walked over wrapping his arms behind me "you were amazing out there" Shun said as I melted into him "this is only one of many..Shun, who knows how long we'll be here..but we must..for our home"