~Charmix~

I had taken a little training vacation to understand my powers more, the Winx did the same but they went for a longer one, Shun went along with them so this meant I had plenty of time to get my power stabled, I went to the headmistress to see what I needed to do. She said that I needed to earn something called Charmix, a part of an evolution a fairy can earn by overcoming a weakness, that can be hard but..I can give it a try, I left and I started thinking on what my weakness could be. I thought then professor Avalon came in mind "guess he's my weakness..something about him, scared me. Maybe I should ask him for help about my past" I headed to his office to see if he was in, I knocked and thankfully he was "hello CC, how can I help you?" He asks as I walked in "I..need help, I want honesty about who I am..why am I the fairy of the Omega Dimension?" I explained to him "I see..well I can most certainly help you, have a seat and we'll get started" he said as I sat down in a chair "now close your eyes.."

I did as told and closed my eyes, he started enchanting something..fog appeared and I could see my mother, she was a..a fairy?! I was stunned seeing she was from this world, but what was happening "those figures..who is that.?" It was four tall male figures she was facing, I can hardly tell but she was being defeated by them..but something happened during the fight, a portal opened up and she was sucked into it "that must be the portal that took her to my world..it's making sense now.." I said as I looked around, something was wrong..it was as if, they could see me "huh?!" I jumped up dodging the attack "this isn't good, should I transform.? I don't trust myself, I'm still unstable..wait that's it, ever since I got here..I don't trust myself with these powers of mine, I have to trust myself..and since the Trix aren't here, Icy Magic Winx!" I transformed and flew up "come at me! Snowy Tundra!" I attacked the 4 figures, but the vanished and surrounded me "you wanna play like this, try this on for size! Omega Burst!" I sent a powerful energy wave that sent these figures into the abyss "yes I did it! I trusted myself" I said as I noticed a charm appear on my chest "is this..it's my Charmix!" 

I was woken up soon after seeing the Winx "hey girl" Stella said as I sat up "have a nice nap?" Flora asks as I giggled "of course!"