~Runaway Groom~

(Image would be how she'd look in transformation)

Stella was leading us to where Brandon was last, or well where he is being held. We were all worried about Brandon as much as Stella, but she is really enraged. Shun has noticed I was shaking a bit "hun this isn't like you..maybe you should head back with the Pixies" Shun suggested "no I can't..I'm sorry Shun, it's just..this just reminds me so much of the past.." I said sighing to myself "I'll be fine" I said as we kept on walking, Shun held my hand keeping me calm. With our journey we seemed to be getting closer to downland, once we made it..we quickly hid seeing how well secured this place was. With him being gone, we quickly started to head to the palace, but it was hard when there were people around but we made it into a house before we could get caught.

"That was close" I whispered as Shun made sure my mouth was closed, the door opened ad a cat came in. It was so pretty "cute!" I picked it up and kept on going with the others, we ran and ran following the others and making sure we get there before it's too late. The pixies caught up to us, but it seems like we got caught "Shun!" I shouted as we ran, running and running..running for our lives as we got chased by the guards "wouldn't this be a good time to use those ninja skills hun?" I asks "yes but who knows how many are here now" Shun said as I nodded "I am still unable to transform, but with something like this I might be able to" I said as we kept on running and running, I don't think we can even get away. But it seems like they were calling for backup..backup that got in our way..

~~

We were captured by the downland guards, who knows where they were taking us. But we can see a clear sight of the wedding that was happening, Stella broke free and shouted Brandon's name, it seems like things were gonna happen but..something happened when she sniffed the flowers, seems like her heart has changed. This was good..Stella's and Brandon's relationship was saved, I smiled as we headed back to the ship "Hey Icy, maybe you should try transforming now that we're out of the cave" Bloom suggested "yea maybe..alright here goes..Magic Winx!" Light flowed out from my body, as my outfit changed and added wings to the back of me "you did it!" Bloom said as I looked at myself "wow..I did it.." I was amazed I could actually do it, this was amazing "This is awesome!" I said flying around "I feel so free with these wings! And these powers..they're just for me!"

Icy! Fairy of the Ice.?