~We'll save you Bloom~

Shun came over to see me after I earned my Charmix, but something terrible happened once me and him came back to the school. Lord Darkar's minion took Bloom and we have to save her, we were coming up with a plan to get her back, the Pixies wanted to come and they were putting their foot down on this. We couldn't do anything about it, it's all for one. We entered the ship and got ready, I sat down and sighed to myself, Shun walked over to check on me "bad memories huh.." I nodded as I leaned into Shun, he held me close telling me that everything was gonna be alright and that I was safe with him, I trusted him so much that I believed his word on this. No matter what, he was always by my side. 

"I know you can do it, you and your Charmix powers can defeat Darkar and the Trix, just trust yourself" Shun said as I smiled and nodded "I will" I answered as I looked out the window to see the view, I hardly get on ships during this time. Sky, Brandon and Aisha went to get us an easier way in as we flew to the entrance they wanted us to be at. I held Shun's hand as we flew through the sky, I smiled seeing how nice it was. Nothing could beat this, well many things can but you know what I mean. When making it to the entrance point, we landed and saw that there was no one here. We decided to wait for them, we were in a rush but we had to be patient, we decided to do some flying, but something was happening with the sky..I could feel such dark magic being used, It was the Trix, a storm came in hitting the ship down. Techna transformed to help Timmy out with the ship, I could feel the cold "my turn..CC Magic Winx!" I transformed into my fairy form "Frozen Absorption!" I could hear something about to hit us, I was doing what I can to sustain the cold, Flora went and helped with the giant Ice that was gonna fall onto us "nice going!" I said as she came back inside, I was having so much trouble since it was getting colder and colder "Charmix!!" I used my Charmix to gain more power for the spell, but I can tell Icy was stronger, but no matter. 
"Cmon hun, you can do this" Shun said as I nodded "let's take this from the core!" I flew outside and stared at the giant ice ball "Omega flare!" A bright heated light appeared in my hand as it started to warm the area up "CC let me help you!" Stella said as I nodded, she added some of her light onto my spell and "that should do it!" I said as they were able to fly out of that general spot perfectly, and with this..Brandon, Sky and Aisha came back just in time, I landed and turned back smiling "excellent work" Shun said as he kissed my lips "now let's get going'

"Bloom..wait for us, we'll save you"