~Face to Face with the enemy~

It was time to go into the lair of Darkar and, this was gonna be tough since the Trix will be in our way and dark enemies of Darkar, but with some help from Downland we should be fine, we weren't afraid of anything. We need to make sure Bloom was saved from the darkness that she is in, we cannot let evil win this game, we did say hi to some flying creatures, by blasting them to pieces, but there was way more than we expected. The guys did what they could to try and get these creatures away from the ship, Shun also went out to help. I was worried for him but I had faith he would be safe out there, with them distracting the dark beings..the others did what they can to get us to the entrance of the dark fortress, but something hit us all..some sort of dark waves of dark energy, this was the Trix trying to stop us again, but we weren't gonna have it. 

The monsters were way stronger than before, it was harder to avoid them. Things weren't looking good, me and the girls needed some time to rest before a big fight. With so many monsters we can hardly find a place to land, but with Locket's help. She was able to find us a way in where we can land safely. But it was hard for us to even get there with all the monsters, so it was time to help the guys with some fairy magic "Magic Winx!" We all transformed into our fairy forms. A battle with everyone, this was my first ever fight with all the Winx together, well almost all of them. We all used our Charmix powers to help us with the monsters that were giving us trouble, using all our power at once, we were able to do a convergence strong enough to lower the strength of these monsters, which made it easier to blast them into pieces, with that we met up with the guys. I looked at the dark lair of this place "Icy dear..you know this isn't like your home, he isn't alive nor will he ever come back" Shun said as I turned to him looking worried "I know but..they keep coming back, ever since Barotias, I can hardly forget the things he has done to me and my family..I won't forgive him for anything, even if he was still alive and begged for forgiveness." I said as Shun sighed "be safe, this place is still dangerous even for a fairy like you. Stick with the others and stay strong, and remember to gain the 1st crystal he has." Shun said reminding me of our true goal, if we are right..then this is the first of many battles here, I gave him and hug goodbye and we all headed inside as the guys covered us. Flying in as fast as we can, we needed to make sure we get there in time before it's too late, once we got to a certain point..we felt something was off but kept on going in. We could hear something coming for us but we didn't know what it was till it attacked, it was a giant creature created by Darkar to slow us down, and this one seemed stronger than the other ones we've faced. We tried attacking but nothing seemed to work on it, it was like he was anti-magic, if this true..how will we ever stop it. We tried to run but it kept on coming after us, it was gonna attack but we were saved but Farigonda, the head witch of Cloud Tower and I don't remember his name but I know he was someone who was kinda full of himself, with their help we could get ahead as they held back the monster that attacked us. With the Pixie guardians with us..we had everything we needed.