~Twining with the Witches~

It was a nice day today, and on this day we got a new mission. Since the codex is in danger, we were sent to cloud tower, the school for witches, to protect it. It was kinda scary but I was use to it, I kept walking with the others and stayed silent. It reminded me of a certain castle in my home. We met two of the professors here, and started with the classes here. First was dark magic, well learning it. It was real interesting to learn this and all, I kept calm when doing these spells, it was best since using magic..you need to be calm and concentrate. After classes we started a plan to see what we can do, they all started arguing so I decided to just go off on my own "they really need to work together more than against each other, I mean how else will they get along" I said as I walked down these halls "man..this place does remind me of home.." being here made me become scared and regaining old memories I don't want. 

I sighed continuing to walk down here, but nothing. So I headed to the next class we had, but it didn't go long. We now have just gotten information that the Trix are in, everyone was arguing and I had enough of this. Everyone went off on their own, I did the same. I had to make sure I find these Trix's, I decided to head outside and try to see if I can see or find anything. 
"Maybe I can try and location spell..but to do that I would need..CC, Magic Winx!"

I transformed and started do a location spell, once I did..I quickly went and found the others, seems like the Trix already got here..but something or someone was waiting for them..but who was it?