1

Echo's POV

I've been laying in bed all day re-watching all of Sam and Colby's old videos. It's about 3:12 p.m. I decided I wanted to get some coffee.

"HEY KYLE?" I yelled down the hall to my roommate.

"YEAH?" He yelled back.

"IM GOING TO THE COFFE SHOP. YOU WANT ANYTHING?" I yelled.

"NO THANKS." He yelled.

"OK. I'LL BE BACK LATER" I yelled.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I was kinda cold. I was wearing a black xplr hoodie, black shorts, and black and white checkered vans. I got to my car and connected my phone to the radio. On the way there, I listened to Love for Hire. I always found their music funny and it was a good way to cheer me up on a bad day. For some reason I've been feeling really down about myslef lately. I mean, I've never really felt good about myself but lately its been getting worse. I got to the coffee shop and went inside. On my way in, I accidently bumped into someone. I didn't get a good look at them. "Sorry" I said and continued walking. I got in line and looked at the floor, thinking about what I wanted to order. Then all of a sudden, there's a tap on my shoulder.

Colby's POV

On my way out of the coffee shop, I accidently bumped into someone. They were significantly shorter than me. They had long, light brown hair and a jaw-dropping body. As they walked past they said "Sorry". That was probably the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. I couldn't help but turn around and stare at her beautiful features. All of a sudden, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I walked back inside and set the me and Sam's coffee on a nearby table. I pulled out my phone and saw that Sam texted me.

Sam: Dude you should totally ask her out.

He was watching me from the car. After a little bit of thinking I responded.

Colby: Fine. But fuck you for stalking me.

Sam: lol good luck hot stuff😘

I quietly chuckled at Sam's last text. As I put my phone in my pocket, I started walking towards the beautiful girl. I tapped her shoulder hesitantly.