2

Echo's POV

As I looked up, I met a familiar face, looking longingly at mine. As I came to my senses, I realized something. The face that is right in front of the is Colby. Colby Brock. My idol. I felt my palms get sweaty and my vision started to get blurry. "Oh shit" was all I managed to choke out before everything went black, my knees buckling from under me.

Colby's POV

As I tapped her shoulder, she looked up and her piercing blue eyes met mine. Somehow, she looked even better up close. I saw her face light up before fear wiped it off. She started to stumble and whispered "Oh shit" before collapsing to the ground. I gasped and caught her before her head could hit the ground. A girl from behind the counter ran over and kneeled down next to me. I looked at her and saw her name tag. Ashley.

Ashley: "She's ok. She has a disorder that causes her to faint when she gets overwhelmed."

I looked at her, confused on how she knew that. I guess she saw the confusion on my face cause she answered my question.

Ashley: "She comes here almost everyday so we've gotten to know each other. Anyways, what's your name?"

"Colby, Colby Brock." I said with a slight smile at the end.

Ashley: "So your that person she's always talking about."

"Really?" I said with a lot more happiness than I intended.

Ashley: "Ya dude she adores you. She won't shut up about you and that Sam guy."

"Wow." I said with a smirk.

I felt her starting to move around in my arms. I looked back down at her to see she was wearing an xplr hoodie. That made me smile. Her eyes fluttered open then flickered from me to Ashley.

Ashley: "Morning Echo!"

Echo. That's her name. Damn that's a cool name.

Ashley: "This is Mr. Colby Brock, tho I'm sure you already know that."

Echo looked at me and smiled. She had a beautiful smile with perfect teeth and the cutest little dimples. She jumped up and started screaming. She then ran behind Ashley and continued to scream while hiding from me. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.