24

Echo's POV

I woke up laying on the couch, my legs over Colby's lap. I was mad. Really mad. And I didn't know why. I got up and heard Colby ask me what's wrong. "Nothing." I responded in an angry tone. I didn't mean to snap at him cause he didn't do anything wrong but I couldn't help it. I was furious. I heard him say something else but I didn't really hear it. "I'm fine." I responded storming off towards the stairs. I heard him try to get up and follow me but Sam stopped him. Halfway up the stairs looked back to see Sam shaking head head at Colby. "She needs some space." I appreciated Sam. At least someone understood.
I walked up to Aaron's room and knocked. No response. I opened the door to see him asleep inhus bed. "Damnit." I whispered to myself. Next thing I know, I was sitting in Colby's bathtub, fully clothed, the water on. I don't even remember walking in here and doing this. I found myself staring at the wall. Why was this happening to me? I met my idol and now he's my boyfriend. He'll I'm even living with him. I'm famous now and can't leave the flipping house without people bombarding me. Every time I go outside, I hear a mixture of "HE DOESNT EVEN LOVE YOU." "I LOVE YOU." and "STOP USING HIM." It felt good to get all this recognition and attention but it sucked cause most of it was hate. I heard a knock on the door. "what." I said in a low voice. I really didn't want to be bothered right now. Colby said something to the door then walked in. "What are you doing?" I heard him say. I didn't care to respond, tho. The only thing I wanted right now is to drift away into nothingness, never to be seen again. I felt him get in beside me. "Why is the happening to me?" I said while tears flooded my eyes. I didn't want to cry but u couldn't help it. "Aww come here." He said gently while scooting closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. I sobbed uncontrollably into his chest while he held me. Some time passed when there was another knock on the door. "Come in." I heard Colby say. Sam walked in and shut the door behind him. He walked up to us and sighed. He then climbed into the tub with us and sat next to Colby. Colby had a humongous tub so there was plenty of room. Eventually I calmed down. I laid my head down on Colbys lap. Everything will be ok...
I though to myself before driving off to sleep.