Tables Turned.

Cammie's POV

I can't help but marvel at the new picture on my bed side table. I love it. Zach sent me a picture of us last year when he dipped me in front of the whole of Gallagher Academy and some of Blackthone. Whoever took that picture should seriously consider an occupation in photography if the whole spy thing doesn't work out. I'll definitely have to make sure I get Zach to thank him for me. That is, if I ever manage to contact Zach again. I miss him so much! This year is going to be boring without him.
I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a very worried and agitated Liz walks into the room.
"Cam! What are you doing in here?! We're supposed to be in the Dinning Hall for the 'Welcome Back' dinner!" She exclaims, getting more and more high rate by the second.
"Hey, Liz. I missed you too" I say sarcastically while pulling her into a hug.
"Of course I missed you. I just hate being late..." She says, trailing off with a distant look on her face.
"Liz? Come back to me" I say, clapping my hands in front of her face. Her eyes widen as she shakes her head.
"Let's go!" She shouts, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of our room.

I've never gotten to the Dinning Hall so quickly. 2 minutes and 48 seconds, to be exact. However, when we get there, there are 6 people in there; two of those people being Bex and Macey. When we approach our table, Bex gives me a knowing smile.
"She rush you here too?" She says in a sing-song tone of voice.
"Yeah, she did" I growl, glaring at Liz. She interrupted my Zach thoughts for nothing!
"I did try and tell her everyone was either in their rooms unpacking or they're still arriving" Macey says, examining her nails.
"I'm sorry! I just-"
"You don't like to be late; we know!" The three of us exclaim in unison, cutting Liz off.
I slip into the seat next to Bex while Liz slumps down in her seat next to Macey. A few more girls have started to come in and so have the teachers who are making their way to the stage at the front of the room. Soon, the room was filling up with loud chatter. Girls all over the place were talking in too many different languages for me to comprehend.
That's when Mr Solomon walked in. Of course, he looked as gorgeous as ever. I could see girls drooling as he walked past. Instead of him moving up to the front with the rest of the teachers and my mother, the Headmistress, where did he decide to stand? You guessed it, right behind Bex and I.
"Miss Baxter, Miss Morgan. I hope you had a good summer" he asks.
"Yes, sir" Bex and I mumble.
"I here that you received a present from Mr Goode, Miss Morgan" he says, his smirk not going unnoticed. When did this become okay? When was it okay for your extremely attractive CoveOps teacher to ask you questions about your interactions with your boyfriend who is at a different spy school in an unknown location?
"Yes, sir, I did receive his package" I say, confusion taking over me as I hear Bex spit out her water and see Mr Solomon's cheeks redden slightly. It takes me a few moments to realise what I said. "I mean-"
"It's perfectly fine, Miss Morgan. I understand" Mr Solomon says quickly. I glare at the plate in front of me.
"Are you excited for CoveOps this year?" Bex asks Mr Solomon bravely. I would never be so bold to ask a teacher a question like that in such a casual manner.
"Very" Mr Solomon answers, a small smile gracing his lips. "This year is going to be extremely... Different."
"Do we even want to know" Bex asks in a tired tone. Just then, my mother moves to stand in front of the microphone and welcome the school to the new year.
"Good morning, ladies. I trust you had a fun summer" my mum says. Everyone in the room stands up to reply.
"Yes, ma'am."
"Very good. Now, we have a few things we need to address. With every new year brings new opportunities. We expect every single one of you women to grab those opportunities and use them to your advantage. We expect you to work to the best of your abilities to prove to us that you are ready for activities that will test you to your limits. We do not produce armatures, ladies. This year, you go hard or go home" she pauses, staring at me as I squirm under her gaze. "We also have a surprise for the Juniors. As you all well know, last years Sophomore class at Blackthone Academy took a semester here at Gallagher. Well, Juniors, I hope you haven't unpacked too much because you are leaving for a semester at Blackthorne tomorrow."
I turn to stare at Bex with my mouth agape. I can't believe it. I'm going to reunited with Zach! We can have to chance to do everything we didn't do together last year.
My mum starts to speak again and the girls instantly fall silent.
"However, ladies, thanks to our extremely high quality spy equipment, we heard a few of the boys conversations from last year. We heard comments such as: 'this place is like living in a slum', also 'I don't understand how half of the girls got into the school when they can barely kick properly', and my personal favorite 'no wonder they had to make Blackthorne as well as Gallagher; girls shouldn't even be in this industry'." The room erupts into shouts and various curses of the Blackthorne boys in different languages. "My advice, ladies; don't let them get away with it." And with that, my mum went to speak with the other teachers.
I turn to look at Bex who is sat next to me. She's tense and practically growling.
"Bex..." I say as calmly as possible. She just snaps her head up to look me in the eye.
"The Gallagher Girls are back and this time it's personal."