Falling Hurts.

Zach's POV
I wake up and feel an empty space from where Cammie was supposed to be. Since the boys were staying in Johnson's dorm, I thought she would have stayed over. I miss her. She's a five minute walk away and I bloody miss her! God, I'm so whipped. I'm going to see her. I'll surprise her and-
"Goode, open the damn door right now before I break it down!" Bex. Great. All I need.
"Rebecca, what a pleasant surprise" I say sarcastically, once I have opened the door to see a fuming Bex and a worried Liz and Macey stood behind her.
"Where the bloody hell is Cammie?!" She barks, barging past me and storming into my room. I look back at the slightly shocked Liz and Macey and move out the way to let them in. "She's not here" Bex whispers, gaining Liz and Macey's expression of serious worry and now panic.
"No, she was with you." I say. When I see Liz's eyes well up with tears I feel a sickening feeling in my stomach. "Right?"
"She wasn't in her bed this morning" Liz says, not looking at anyone in particular.
"She's probably just exploring!" Macey exclaims, a forced smile now covering her face. "Knowing Cam, she's probably snooping around these walls like-"
"She's gone" I whisper. Considering Macey was rattling on like there was no tomorrow, I'm surprised she stopped talking immediately. "She's gone because she didn't want anyone to get hurt. She didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her. She's handed herself in." I say, watching the look of horror spread across Bex's face.
"She wouldn't!" Bex yells. "She wouldn't be so stupid! She wouldn't-"
"They killed her mum!" I yell back. I slump on the floor, suddenly not having the energy to stand.
"What?" Bex breathes.
"They got into Gallagher and they killed her" I croak. This is just a bad dream. It's because of the thunderstorm. I'm going to wake up any minute now and it will be like the semester hasn't even started. She'll come in looking amazing with her friends and I won't say anything stupid about her dad and I will apologize until I'm blue in the face about saying those thing when we were at Gallagher and everything will be okay. Everything has to be okay. She has to be okay.
"How do you know?" Bex demands, saying 'you' as if it were some kind of deadly poison.
"I was with her last night, I made her promise. She promised tha-"
"She promised you what?!" Shouts Bex whilst jumping around the room.
"She promised she wouldn't leave me!" I shout, throwing the lamp off the desk and watching it shatter into a million pieces. "She promised she wouldn't leave to protect us!" I shout, pacing and pulling at my hair. "She lied!"
"She did it for us" Liz says. It's like it's the first time she's spoken in years. Something snaps in her as she starts nodding he head. "Bex, Macey, go get ready. Zach, find Mr Solomon. Meet at our dorm in 15 minutes" she says hurriedly, before running down the hall towards her dormitory.
"We better find her, Goode, or I swear, I'm going to kill you" Bex says before dragging Macey out of my room before running down the hall to catch up with Liz.
"We're going to find her" I tell myself. "We have to."

Cammie's POV
It's here. It's right in front of me. The official Circle Of Cavern Headquarters. I look around and take in my surroundings. It's pretty abandoned. Definitely not anywhere anyone would find if you weren't looking for it. Besides, if anyone did find it, these guys are good. Thousands of spies have invaded this place before, but no one has ever been found. And that's probably the part that I'm worried about.
"Hello!? It's Cameron Morgan! You know, the girl you tried to kill!" I shout. It was probably a stupid move- it's was definitely a stupid move- but I needed to get their attention. I am almost certain that this will be noticed by someone, preferably someone worth capturing the attention of.
When nothing happens, I climb up to one of the boarded up windows and push with all my might. The boards break and I fall through the window. I hit the floor and feel the air leave my lungs. I'm groaning and gasping all at the same time. I feel liquid trickling down the side of my face.
"Cammie?" A voice asks. Everything is in a blur. There are no clear images; only dashes of colour. I know I'm moving, but I can't feel the ground beneath my feet. I've been hitting my head way too often recently.
Something clamps around my wrists and I'm thrown into the wall.
"Cammie!" The voice becomes more urgent and I'm sure I have heard it before. "Cammie listen to me, you need to leave now!" A voice shouts, giving me a slight shake as it speaks. Sudden realisation courses through me. 'It's Abby' I think. Although, that's impossible, isn't it?