They Bugged Him?!

Cammie's POV

"You bugged my boyfriend?" I ask in astonishment. I can't believe I'm hearing this...
"In our defence-" Macey starts, but I cut her off.
"No. No. Answer the question. You bugged my boyfriend?" I repeat.
"Yes" Liz says. I'm about to rant at them when she cuts in again. "But for a good reason! Honest!"
"Oh, and do tell me what this good reason is" I snap.
"We thought he was pranking you" Bex says sheepishly. Excuse me?...
"Why would Zach be pranking me?!" I exclaim.
"They've started a prank war!" Liz yells.
"And we're ending it" Macey says triumphantly. I can't help but groan.
"Why do I have a feeling I'm not going to like the sound of this?" I sigh.
"Sorry, Cam. I was puking for three hours straight. They must pay" Macey tells me.
"You didn't seem to be having problems with your digestive system when you were snogging Nick" I mumble bitterly so only I can hear. "So what's the plan?" I ask in a normal voice level.
"Us and the rest of the girls have had the best idea for a prank ever!" Bex exclaims happily, high fiving Macey.
"Next week, while the boys are doing running drills with Mr Solomom, we have a free period" Liz starts.
"In that free period, we, the girls, are going to sneak into each of the boys rooms and stick their belongings to the ceiling with the special super glue our very own Elizabeth Sutton concocted" Bex says with an evil smile.
"When they go to the dorms to get changed for dinner, they aren't going to know what hit them" Macey finishes.
"How are we going to sort out comms units?" I ask.
"Cameron Morgan, you insult me" Liz says, holding her hand over her heart.
"How are we going to get into the boys rooms without them knowing we've been in there?" I ask.
"Lizzy is going to cut the security cameras for exactly one hour. To get into the rooms, we're going through the vents" Bex says with a smug nod.
"Oh yeah, and the claustrophobic girl is really going to do that" I scoff. Bex rolls her eyes.
"We'll figure something out for you. Just imagine the looks on their faces when they walk into their rooms and see their whole world had been turned upside down. Literally" Bex says. It would be pretty funny...
"Okay. What do we do?"

*One week later.*
"So, you're sure that they are out on a drill?" I ask Bex, as we get into our positions. I was still unsure of if they had left, mainly because I didn't hear the bell go this morning. Anyway, regardless of that the plan was still amazing! I can't wait to see their faces when they see that we have superglued all of their possessions to the ceiling! All three of my friends had converted me to their side, I mean anyone who hurts a Gallagher Girl should expect to be punished, there's no question about that.
"Okay, Team Alpha it's all up to you now!" Says Bex next to me through her comms unit. We hurriedly make our way around the corner and into the boys rooms. Liz and Macey take Jonas' and Nick's side of the room, whilst Bex and I take Zach's and Grant's. I help Bex with the larger items, such as: his bed, his table and drawers and then get to work on his other stuff. I look over to Macey and see a sly smirk take over her face. It's nothing like Zach's, it lacks the humour that his has. 'She's definitely enjoying this' I think and continue to dismantle the room bit by bit.

     It takes us quiet a while to do everything and by the time we're finished, our hour's nearly up. We're putting the final touches on the room when we hear the boys voices outside the door. I look at the girls in panic as we try to find another exit. Bex pulls the grate off the vent and practically throws Liz into it. Next, I help Bex lift Macey into the vent. By the time Bex is in the vent, the lock on the door is turning. I put the grate back on the vent and sprint into the bathroom.
"Cammie, wait!" Bex whisper/shouts, but there isn't enough time to get me into the vent.
I pull the shower curtain across and try not to breathe too loudly. I hear the door open and laughter cut into curses. I hear footsteps leave the room and two sets come back.
"What in the name of Blackthorne is this?!" I hear Dr Steve's voice bellow throughout the room. I put my hand over my mouth so no one can hear me panic. The door to the bathroom flys open and before I know what's happening, the curtain gets pulled back. Glaring at me is a very angry Dr Steve and a very shocked Zach. I can't help the nervous laugh the escapes my lips.
  "So, g-good training s-session?"