Thank You For Your Consideration.

Cammie's POV
"I made sure to put in 2 packets of cough sweets in your bag as well as the medicine I fixed up which you are to take every 6 hour. There is a note pad with exactly 241 lined pages for you to write on so there is no need for you to be talking. Bex is in all of your classes so she will come up to the teacher with you at the beginning of every lesson to explain your predicament and how you cannot speak for the next week so you will be answering on your notepad..." Liz had been lecturing me for the past 10 minutes about how my voice was a very important part of being a spy and if I wanted to continue to do activities in CoveOps I would have to follow the strict rules she had set. These rules were:
1) No talking at all for the whole week - I argued that it was a ridiculous rule as it would take me at least 5 minutes to write down a response to a question. Liz, however, gave me the sternest look she could muster and I knew there was no point in arguing with her... Because she would get Bex involved. And we all knew how that ended.
2) I must take all medication provided without fuss - Liz's concoction tasted like puke mixed with my mother's cooking. If you have ever had my mother's cooking you will realize the kind of pain I am in. But reluctantly, I agreed.
3) No shouting at Zach for being an obnoxious, cocky, inconsiderate, annoying, idiot - This would possibly be the hardest one of them all because if I saw his face I was going to all Jackie Chan on his butt!
I agreed (more for Liz then myself) and joined Bex in the hall so we could walk to our first class. Our first class just so happened to be Martial Arts and Combat. Perfect. I could imagine the punching bag was Zach's face.
Turns out only 5 girls from Gallagher Academy were in the intermediate group for Martial Arts and Combat. Those girl where Bex, Tina, Jessica, Eva, and me. The rest of the girls where in the lower class. They would not be happy about that. We didn't demean the Blackthorne Boys when they attended our school. It's just not fair. Did I voice these opinions? No, because it would have taken me way too much time to write down and honestly right now, I am trying to concentrate.
The girls stood at the front of the class while to boys gawked at us. They're probably surprised any of the girls got into the intermediate class. The teacher, Mr Burringson, cleared his throat and looked us up and down.
"Names!" He bellowed, making me jump slightly. He pointed at us one by one.
"Tina Walters" Tina squeaked. I've never seen her be quiet for so long. It's actually quite scary now that I think about it.
"Eva Alvarez" Eva said, just as panicked as Tina.
"Jessica Stevens" Jessica said seductively. And then she winked at Zach! My Zach! Wait... She can have him. I no longer want anything to do with him or his stupid smirks. Then Jessica flicked her hair and Zach smirked at her, but I totally didn't care. Like, on a scale from 1 to 10, I was -100 on the jealousy scale. Really.
"Bex Baxter" Bex said. She may be the coolest person I know as she stood there like she was reciting her ABCs, not like she was stood in front of some of the deadliest people we had ever come across.
He then pointed to me and I scribbled my name down on my notepad.
"Is this some kind of a joke?" Mr Burringson said, staring at me while I blushed from embarrassment.
"She lost her voice so she will be using the notepad for the whole week" Bex says, almost daring the teacher to argue.
"I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to deal with you writing down everything you have to say so-" Mr Burringson started only to be cut of by Bex.
"Well, Sir, if there is a problem I suggest you take it up with Mr Solomon since he has given strict instruction that Cammie is not to say a word this week. I can go and get him now if you'd like. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you interrupting his lesson to talk about such a... Pressing matter" Bex says with an evil smirk. Just as she is about to make her way to the door, Mr Burringson steps in.
"No need! We'll manage without him" Mr Burringson says, unable to hide his panic. Bex and I fist bump discreetly and without looking at each other. The smile plastered onto my face may have to be surgically removed. Mr Burringson cleared his throat before continuing. "Right! First things first, I need to make sure you girls are worthy of being in the intermediate class..." He said, smirking at the boys before turning back to us. "So, Tina you will fight Jonas, Eva you will fight Johnson, Jessica you will fight Zach, Bex you will fight Grant, and Cammie you will fight Nick" he says with a sly smirk. I can't help but think that he knows something I don't about Nick.
Tina beats Jonas easily. I take it that Jonas isn't the most athletic person on the planet as Tina beat him in 2 minutes and 12 seconds.
Eva beats struggled to beat Johnson. She got a bit woozy when he kicked her extremely hard in the side of the head, but she battled her way through it.
Zach beats Jessica. There was no doubt there. She barely even put up a fight. I tried my hardest not to laugh when Zach poked her unconscious body after the 30 second punch up. Jessica is the kind of girl that gives our school a bad name. Floozy, and a terrible fighter.
Bex's fight with Grant was epic. Tina, Eva, and I were cheering her on as if we were watching a football game. Grant threw a right hook to Bex's head which she dodged. She swept his feet out from underneath him and was on top of his back before he even reached the floor. She ignored the blood pouring out of her mouth as she put one knee in between his shoulder blades while the other was pressing firmly on the top of his thigh to stop him from kicking her. She then grabbed his left arm and pulled it backwards, using her thumb to move his wrist into an awkward position. As she slowly twisted his wrist round further and carefully pulled on his arm, he winced in pain while banging his flat hand on the floor until Mr Burringson blew the whistle signaling the fight was over. Bex jumped off Grant and bowed while tipping her imaginary hat as Tina and I high-fived and cheered.
It was now my turn. Not going to lie, I was slightly scared. I mean, Nick was huge! He was full muscle and no fat, but also stood at least three feet taller than me. He was making his way over to the mat as Grant picked himself off the floor. That's when Zach approached me and grabbed my arm before I could walk over to Nick.
"He's good, Gallagher Girl, really good" he whispered. I shook my arm from his grip and started to walk away when he grabbed my arm again, more angrily the second time. "Cammie!" He whisper/shouted. I snapped my head around to look at him before picking up my notepad and pen off the floor.
"Leave me alone!" I scribbled on the page and shoved it in his face before dropping in back on the floor a stomping over to Nick.
Mr Burringson blew the whistle and the fight began. I put my arms up in defense, but Nick just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest and an evil smirk on his lips.
"Come on, Princess. We know how this ends. You may as well give up now so you don't embarrass yourself in front of everyone" Nick says with now a full-on grin. I just ignore him. I ignore the fact he calls me 'Princess' as if he and Zach have some kind of inside joke about me and my dad. I ignore everything. "I mean, embarrass yourself even more. After yesterday when Zach dumped you because he finally realized that he could do so much better" he started. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. "Even before that when he kissed you last year when we were about to leave Gallagher. He told me he only kissed you because he felt bad about leading you on all year. He thought he was actually going to get some action out of Daddy's Little Princess. He said it would have been entertaining to watch the perfect girl break. It's okay though, he told me he washed his mouth out for half an hour when we got back here so he wouldn't get infected by your mutant germs" he said, this time taking a step closer to me. I swear to go if I cry again in front of everyone I'm going to kick my own ass! "Even your dad hated you. That's why he had to get himself killed so he wouldn't have to see your ugly face again" he laughs. That was it. I wasn't upset anymore. I was freaking angry!
I launched myself at him, grabbing his his neck and physically throwing him to the floor. I kicked him in the side 3 times before kicking him in his privates and jumping onto his chest and punching him in the face again and again and again. When he was coughing and spluttering blood from his mouth everywhere. Mr Burringson blew his whistle probably in fear that he was going to have to explain to Dr. Steve why one of his students was dead. But I kept punching. Bex came to lift me off and this is when I made myself clear.
"If you ever talk about me or my dad like that again, I will make sure that next time you don't get back up" I croak. People would have thought that I moved my mouth closer to his ear to seem intimidating when really it was because if I hadn't he wouldn't have heard me. Darn my stupid head for giving me nightmares!
I got off him with one more kick to his privates before skipping over to Bex, who had moved away, and high-fived her. We were about to leave and walk to our CoveOps lesson with Mr Solomon when I remembered something The Hunger Games taught me. I pick up my notepad and start writing.
"Thank you, for your consideration" I show to the boys as Bex and I back out of the room, trying to compress our laughter.