Bex Is Unstoppable

By the time I leave the passageway, my hair is knotted, my cheeks are tear-stained and my breath is shaky. Zach follows me through the hallways back to my room, showing me some other passages along the way.
"And here's my favourite..." He says whilst fumbling with the books on the shelf. I go over to the red one and push on it; the door moves aside quickly. Zach looks at me with awe and asks "How did you know?"
A smile graces my lips as I say, "No matter what you think of us, Zach, I am a Gallagher girl and that was obvious."
His smile quickly drops as he says "Cammie, I didn't mean any of those things I said. Do you know that?" I nod.
"Yes I know. I just don't believe you. I bet there was some truth behind those comments. Whether you admit it or not." Zach stands there dumbfounded, I must have given him a hard point to deny.

"It's getting late." He says later on in the evening. He wasn't really the same after what I said to him. I do feel bad, but I must admit, I did have a point. He knew it, I knew it and I'm sure that even most of Gallagher and Blackthorne would agree.
"Yes it is." I continue after having a brief moment to think.
"Look Gallagher Girl, about what you said earlier..."
"Zach it's fine, honestly I don't mind."
"I know you don't, but that doesn't make me feel any better. I'm so sorry."
"That's okay!" I say with a laugh. He really should learn when to stop apologizing.
"No really, I am."
"Will you shut up already?!" I say pretending to be annoyed with him.
"Why is it bothering you?" He asks smugly, returning to his usual cocky self.
"It is actually." I say giving him a glare that soon turns into a smile.
"Well, I'm afraid I can't. I love winding you up too much to stop now."
"I'm sure you do, but I will make you stop if I have to." I say childishly.
"I think you will." He says with a smirk on his face.
"Okay" I say, whilst nuzzling my face into Zach's chest. He wraps his arms around me and this is when I strike. I flip him over my head and sit on his stomach, using my legs to hold his arms down.
"Jesus, Gallagher Girl." He wheezes; causing me to laugh at him quite loudly.
"Well you should not get distracted so easily!"
"She does have a point, Zachary. That was pretty pathetic." Says a low, controlling voice. Mr Solomon. I get up quickly, brushing myself off as I do so.
Murmuring 'Sorry, Sir.' Resulting in Solomon saying "No, no! Don't apologise, I was quite enjoying watching Zach getting his ass kicked for a change...Well, I'll leave you two alone. Don't stay up too late, you have a few things to complete tomorrow."
"Goodnight, Sir." We both mutter before Zach sweeps my legs out from beneath me. I squeal as I fall into him for a second time this evening.
"Whoa there, Gallagher Girl!" Says Zach, grinning from ear to ear.
"Stop it!" I squeal.
"Stop what?" He asks with mischievous look in his eyes.
"Enjoying yourself."
"Sorry Cam, no can do! It comes naturally when I am with you." I snort, that was so cheesey.
"Don't you mean annoying me?"
"Oh yes right, I must've gotten my words mixed up."
"You must've." We stay there just staring at each other before I yawn. "You must be really tired, Gallagher Girl. You have had a long day."
"Yeah I am. To be continued?" I ask referring to our little sparring match. Zach understands and replies
"Definitely, I haven't showed you my super-human strength yet!" Zach says smirking.
"Right, you keep thinking that, I am just going to speak to Dr Steve about your meds." I say smiling.
"Okay!" Zach shouts like a child that is playing at the park. I start walking towards my room and hear Zach begin to follow.
"You don't need to show me, I know where I'm going."
"I know, Gallagher Girl. Look it's dark, your by yourself and this is Blackthorne." I smile at his comment it is what he said to me when we first met in D.C.
"Fine" I reply just like the first time when I was annoyed. We join hands and swing them lightly as we walk. We reach my door and Zach says sweetly, "Goodnight, Gallagher Girl."
"Goodnight, Blackthorne Boy." He reaches for the side of my face and holds me still as he kisses my lips. I turn away, but he pulls back again this time we stay in the kiss for 4 minutes and 37 seconds.
During the last few seconds of the kiss, Bex charges out of my room and shouts at the top of her voice "YOU THINK THAT IF YOU KISS HER THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT, BUT IT'S NOT! I WARNED YOU GOODE AND NOW ITS PERSONAL!" 'Oh no! This is not good' I think. Bex can get really angry when she wants to. I turn to see Bex holding Zach on the floor punching his face whilst listening to him trying to say something "Bex it's not what you.... Ahhhh... Think.... Cammie..... Stop.... "
"Bex, it's okay, we're okay." I say, hoping she could hear me.
"Okay my arse! He's not getting away with it Cam! I warned you Goode, you stay away from my best friend or you'll regret it" Bex says jumping off Zach and turning back to me. She's about to say something when Zach gets in before her.
"You know what, Bex? She may be your best friend, but she's my girlfriend and just because you don't like it doesn't mean I'm just going to let you take her away from me!" He shouts. I've never seen him so angry and it's kind of... Hot? I know, I know; completely wrong time. I just can't help it. A Gallagher Girl notices everything.
"I know boys like you, Zach! You're going to have your fun and then your going to break her heart! Don't you think she went through enough with her dad? With Josh?!" Bex counters. I walk past Bex and take Zach's hand.
"I'm going to help him get cleaned up and then we can talk when I get back" I mumble, walking away from Bex and dragging Zach behind me.
"I don't think so. He-" she starts but I cut her off.
"ENOUGH, BEX!" I yell. It echoes in the hall way and I mentally curse myself for probably waking up the whole of Blackthorne. "You're not in charge of me, I appreciate your help but... Stop. I will speak to you later" I say hoarsely, continuing to walk away with Zach.
"You okay?" Zach asks in a concerned tone, squeezing my hand. I just keep looking forward. "Someone's touchy this evening." He splutters, obviously referring to Bex.
"Oh shut up!" I say more loudly then I meant to. This is going to be a long evening.