Days of The Past

3rd POV:

Duncan could be seen sitting at a table inside a pub, on the table was a bottle of whiskey that was empty and one half full. He downed another glass before putting it down. He grabbed the bottle and poured another glass.

He sighed before glacing around at the other customers. His eyes slighty widened once he felt a familiar presence aproaching the building

The doors to the pub swinged open revealing Lust. She began to aproach Duncan, his body began trembling in anger with each step she took.

Lust: "Hi the- WOA-NGH!"

When Lust was close enough, Duncan grabbed her by the collar and slammed her on the table, pinning her. The alcohol on the table falling and spilling on the ground.Everyone stopped what they were doing and took a step back, startled by the change of atmosphere.

Duncan's eyes lit up in rage as he grabbed Lust by the neck, chocking her.

Duncan: "You've got some nerve to show yourself after the stunt you guys pulled!"

Lust: "W-what are you talking about?!"

Duncan: "Don't play dumb! That man was the closest thing I had to a grandfather and you guys sent him to kill me! I HAD TO KILL HIM! And frankly, what I want the most right now is tear out your throat with my teeth!"

Lust: "I-I don't know what are you talking about!"

Lust was struggling to breath as Duncan continued tightening his grip on her neck. He relented and let her go, making her gasp for air. She was stroking her neck as the bruises began healing.

Duncan: "A new Ghost Rider attacked me last night. Sounds familiar?"

Lust looked at him with a confused expression.

Lust: "No, not a thing. But Mephisto always has plans to put in motion that most of us aren't aware."

Duncan scoffed and rolled his eyes. He picked up a fallen chair and sat down at his table. Everyone inside the pub still was looking shocked at what just transpired.

Duncan: "Then why, in bloody hell, have you come here, Lust?"

Duncan watched her suspiciously. A fight was out of the question since a fight between two Ghost Riders in the middle of the city might bring too many casualties.

Lust: "Just to talk."

Duncan signaled the barman to bring another bottle before looking back at Lust with a frown.

Duncan: "We have nothing to talk about."

Lust picked up a chair of her own and sat across Duncan at the table.

Laura: "I'm not here as Lust... but as Laura..."

Duncan raised an eyebrow. The barman just arrived in time with another bottle of whiskey and two glasses much to Duncan's confusion. As he put the bottle and glasses down, the barman runned away as fast as he could.

Duncan poured himself some whiskey and then Laura did as well. Duncan kept quiet as he was sipping from his glass.

Laura: "This is so awkward..."

Duncan: "You don't say, it's not like we want to kill eachother."

Laura: "You're right to some degree. This really brings me back when I tried to give you some whiskey to drink..."