3

MAYA

"Maya get up I'm not gone repeat myself!!" Dougie yelled as he banged on my door. He's taking me to my dentist appointment.

"YOU KNOW ION LIKE THAT PLACE" I argued.

"Don't care. Get the fuck up before I beat yo ass" he opened the door.

"Shut up Douglas you not on no timing" I sucked my teeth not noticing he was in the room.

"WHAT?!" he jumped on top of me.

"OWWW STOP BRO YOUR SO DAMN HEAVY" I shouted as I tried to push him away from me.

"SAY SUM DUMB SHIT AGAIN" he slapped my forehead and left.

"One day Ima end up killing him. Watch." I mumbled as I went to the bathroom and did my routine.

I put on some grey leggings and did my hair.

"MAYA HURRY UP WE ALREADY LATE!!" Dougie shouted as I heard the front door slam closed.

"Bitch" I said as I went downstairs with my things.

I walked outside and got in the car.

"Finally. Yeen even b doing none important up there to be taking that long" he started complaining.

"Bro it's 7 in da mornin don't nobody wanna hear yo ass complaining" I started getting annoyed.

I could tell he was getting tired of my shit, so he started blasting kay's DOA tape album.

As we were stuck in traffic, I got a text from someone.

WHERE YOU AT BITCH?! ONCE YOU PULL UP, WE SENDING YOU TO DA SKY

"Pause- the fuck I did" I said mad confused.

"We here. Get out." Dougie pushed me.

"Nigga let me open the door first!!" I rolled my eyes as I got out the car and into the dentist office.

After an hour of me arguing with Dougie, the dentist threatening to cut my tongue off if I didn't shut up, and me getting mad texts from the same random ass number, we FINALLY were making our way to school.

"Wait Dougz can we go to-" I tried to speak.

"No" he interrupted me.

"Deadass you bein mad dayroom why you trippin so hard?" I asked pissed cause I really want some Mcdonald's right now.

"Cause you been pissing me the fuck off" he snapped.

"WHAT I DID!!!" I said confused.

"YOU'RE JS SO DAMN MUCH!!" he said stressed.

"AINT NOBODY SAID FOR YOU TO COME GET ME HOE. SETTY COULD'VE" I argued.

"NIGGA SETTY BARLEY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE" he glared at me.

"AND?! Nigga I could've took the rah rah mobile" I said in a duh tone.

"You not funny" I could see a smile creepin on his face.

"Righttt." I sucked my teeth.

"It's js... I feel like ian no good with kids man" he sighed.

"Kid- who a kid?" I looked around.

"Maya."

"Alright" I put my hands up signaling I was going to be serious.

"Flock had you handled and now that he locked up I gotta step in and make sure YOU don't end up right next to him" he rolled his eyes.