18

-SKIP 2 MONTHS-

MAYA

"Maaaa" Notti whined over facetime.

"Nigga tf you want?" I asked trying to upload a video to yt. I started vlogging a lil while ago. All because of Idris and Buba.

"I wanna see you ma" he pouted.

"Notti you know you can't come over" I reminded him.

"When you gone tell them maya?" he turned serious.

"I... I don't know" I said quietly.

"You need to tell them. I'm tired of sneaking round wit you. Im tryna post you ona gram and shi I'm tryna flex you of mh" he stared at me with puppy eyes. 

"Notti ima tell them you just gotta give me a lil longer baby" I promised.

"Fine. Then how about YOU come to MY house" he smirked.

"U tryna get down?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah I'm tryna get jiggyyyyy" he geeked.

"Ya nasty" I shook my head.

"Ima b dere tho js lemme change" I went to hang up.

"STOP!" he yelled before I could.

"What's wrong-" I raised a brow.

"Why can't I watch you change" he licked his lips.

"GOODBYE KID" I hung up. I put on a hoodie and some leggings. I slid on my crocs and grabbed my house keys.

"MAYAYAYAYAYAYA" Blu ran into the house, up the stairs, and towards me as I went to leave my room.

"CAMRINNNNNNN" I shouted back at him.

"Yo bro watch it with the goverment" he put his finger in my face.

"Nigga you on dick tf you want" I pushed his hand away from me.

"I wanted to hang out wit my favorite person" he smiled.

"Hang out? No, I have to go to Notti's house" is what I wanted to say.

Instead, the only thing that came out was "Um... now?".

"Uh duh nigga why you think im standin hea?" he looked around confused.

What do I do what do I do??? I hung out with Notti last week; I haven't spent time with Blu...

"What you wanna do?" I finally made a decision.

"LET'S GO EAT" he grabbed my hand and we left the house.

NOTTI

I waited for Maya. And waited and waited.

"Where tf is she at?" I asked myself.

I grabbed my phone to check her location.

"Why she at a pizza shop?" I said aloud. I got up, put on my hoodie and shoes, and left the crib.

MAYA

"Nigga you remember when you got bitched out by some Brooklyn smooch" I laughed as I took a bite out of my pizza.

"Aye bruh worda ma dead that's not funny she hit hella hard" he rubbed his face as he busted out laughing.

"OH OH remember when we was like 9 and we had fought that one yg nigga cs he was chattin?" I drunk my lemonade.

"Bro you snuck him!!" he said with some pizza in his mouth.