15

NOTTI

Maya hasn't talked to me in 3 days. Today's the start of a new week and I have to see her at school. Hopefully she will acknowledge me. I don't know what I'm feeling but I need her to be able to figure it all out.

I went to breakfast when I saw her talking to Jakobe's bitch ass 🙄.

"Yo Maya" I yelled as I walked towards them. She looked at me and I saw a twinkle flash in her eyes. She then looked at Jakobe and continued to talk to him.

Tf I know she did not js ignore me.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned towards me.

"Hey?" she asked in a questioning tone.

"Hey? That's it?" I lowkey felt some typa way but we won't talk about that.

"Um yeah... after friday its been a lil off-" she spoke truthfully.

"Yeah, because you been acting off" I looked at Jakobe who put his air pods in to give us our "privacy".

"You didn't text me after you left Friday morning." I told her.

"Nigga the phone works both ways- YOU aint text me after I left" she shrugged. Damn she was right-

"Seems to me it's a problem when I'm around ya family so Im tryna keep my distance if that's what you wanna hear" she cleared her throat after it was silent for a few seconds.

"Its not a pro-" I tried to say.

"So Dd don't gotta problem wit me?" She interrupted with a raised brow.

"Well- it don't matter what he got" I nodded.

"It do though" she laughed. Awh I missed that.

"He not gone stop me from getting pussy he js mad he aint bag you first" I popped my neck as I saw him walk into the cafeteria.

"Woah- pussy? Bagged? Yeah nah ian here for that" she scoffed as she went to walk away.

"Pause- Wait- I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!" I realized what I said.

"Ima go mess with Boogz" she winked at me as she skipped towards his table.

"BOOGY WOOGYYY" she yelled as I went after her.

Boogz jumped up and they hugged as he tried to sling her down to the table.

"Yo bro move" I told him as I tried to get his arms off her.

"Sorry Notti this my new manz now right Boogz" she said as she locked her leg around his so he couldn't lift her up.

"Maya stop fucking wit me" I said annoyed. Dd then made his way to the table as Boogz laughed.

"Stop cursing at my girl pussy" Boogz smirked at me knowing I don't like ts.

"WOAHH MAYA BEING AN OPP THOT?!" Some rando yelled as they walked past our table.

"Suck ma fucking dick nigga I'll lay u down next to ya granny" she snapped as she let Boogz go.

"Yeahhh Maya!!" Boogz geeked as she huffed.

"Anyway" she scratched her head.

"Dusty ass braids" Dd shoved her with his shoulder as he went to sit down.

"Excuse you fuck nigga" She looked him up and down.

"And for your information they aren't dusty I got em done yesterday hoe" she said truthfully.

I chuckled until Dd gave me a nasty look.

"YURRRR" Ddot screeched as he ran towards us all.

"Hey Maya" he waved like a little kid. I'm glad he doesn't got nun stupid to say.