24

DD

I was slowly starting to realize that Jada was playing THE FUCK out of Ddot. Considering the fact that some nigga dmed me messages between him and her. 

Let me tell you- she is one NASTY girl. Of course, I already know that though 🤫 (ifykyk)

I couldn't stand the way ddot was speaking about her knowing what I know.

"Ddot you know you ma brother, right?" I said as we were in the studio.

He nodded as he took a drag out of the blunt. Dee was in the booth.

"Then you gotta believe me when I tell you this igh mh?" I pulled out my phone and went to my camera roll.

I handed him my phone as he read all the messages between Jada and the nigga. And between me and the nigga.

"This was all in FL?" he raised a brow.

"Yeah. WHILE y'all was tg. She would text yo ass after they fucked or sumn" I shook my head and clicked my tongue.

"That's fucked up" he sighed.

"ON BRO!! Like who would do my friend that dirty especially after she was mad u did the same shi when u was in DR" I started rambling.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" he hated that I reminded him.

"And plus, she sucks at hiding it! Unlike you. Well technically, you got caught too but that's beside the point" I made a 🤔 look.

Ddot punched my shoulder.

"Nigga I said shut up" he was annoyed now.

"My bad-" I threw my hands up in defense as I laughed.

"Awh snap what happened" Dee opened the booth door and sat down on the couch next to ddot.

"He was getting cheated on THE WHOLEEEEEE time Jada was in FL" I said exaggerating.

"Dd worda bro Ima bust them shiny ass teeth out your mouth" Ddot glared at me.

"Ahhh" I said acting scared.

He went to hit me, and I flinched.

Dee busted out laughing.

"Suck it up nigga and find another smooch" Dee wiped a fake tear as he patted ddots shoulder.

"Y'all are BAD friends" he pointed to me and Dee.

"NIGGA IM NOT THE ONE GIVING U BAD ADVICE" I yelled.

"MY ADVICE IS NOT BAD SO SHUT UP" Dee argued.

"WHY Y'ALL SO LOUD?" Dudey walked into the studio.

"Because Ddot got cheated on by Jada!! And SOMEONE is giving bad advice" Me and Dee in sync as we looked at each other when we said 'someone'.

"She what?" Dudey's jaw dropped.

"YUP SHE CHEATED ON ME" Ddot hit his hands on his lap.

"Damn twin-" Dudey covered his mouth. You could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"Notti would care way more than y'all dusty ass niggas bro" he rolled his eyes and left. That's when dudey and dee broke and started dying of laughter.

NOTTI

Me and Jada were just chilling at the house. I was trying to reply to all of Maya's messages, but they weren't going through.

Shit- I forgot to pay the phone bill.