20

MAYA

I was at home getting scolded by these dirty ass niggas.

"MAYA BLU WAS GOING CRAZY BC OF YOU!!" Kr hit me.

"OW!!" I rubbed my arm.

"Questioning like he was 12" Jenn pinched my other arm.

"STOP" I begged.

Tata then flicked my forehead.

"Nigga you ain even have nun to say" I told him with a straight face.

"I know I just wanted to hurt you" he geeked.

I stood up and went to hit him till Malcom yelled at all of us.

"Maya why tf you ain't tell me?" he raised a brow.

"See I was. But then like.. shit came up yfm?" I lied.

"No I don't fucking feel you" he scolded.

"Malcom chill man. I was gone tell you. I just didn't know how" I shrugged.

"Since you didn't know how, WHEN were you going to tell me?" he leaned back onto the wall while I was sitting on the couch.

Jenn coughed and cleared her throat. "Never".

"Jenn shut yo dike ass up bitch" I snapped.

"Don't get mad at me cs you wanna keep secrets hoe" she rolled her eyes.

"Ouuuu cat fight!!" Tata clapped.

We all stared at him like 😒.

"The point is, finding out from Blu the way he put it was fucked up. You lucky I don't beat YO ass" he pointed sternly.

"Beat my ass foe what? What he told you" I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

"He told me that you n the lil nigga go tg, then he called you an opp thot and a hoe. I was not bout to let ds slide especially without the context behind it" he came and sat next to me.

"He called me a what?! That nigga wanna die!!" I stood up.

"MAYA GONE KILL BLU I REPEAT MAYA GONE KILLL BLU" Kr screamed as he ran outside.

"I'm yo brother Maya. The least you could've done was tell me you had a nigga" his voice got quiet. Tata stood there and gave a look to Jenn who was scratching her head.

"Shi... you could've told all of us" she looked at me with hurt eyes.

"Guys you know I couldn't" I said truthfully.

"I'm sorry that it came up this way. But it wasn't supposed to. And you DEFINITELY were not supposed to hear it from Blu" I huffed.

"Its all coo" she hit my shoulder.

"Right I'm fine w it. Even tho it should really be me cs wtf" Tata mumbled.

"NIGGA I HEARD YOU" I said shocked.

"WELL YOU KNOW ITS TRUE" he stomped out of the house.

"The baby's mad now" Jenn clicked her tongue and followed him.

I sat down next to Malcom.

"Remember when you had got w that chick Kenzo B and I totally lost it?" I questioned.

"Yeah" he chuckled. "You beat ha ass at the ripe age of 12"

"Right right!!" I got sidetracked.

"ANYWAY, NOT MY POINT, I reacted crazy. And when it went around that me and Woo was chatting, you flipped out before I could even tell ya that the internet was lying" I reminded him.