25

MAYA

I stood there with my jaw dropped. I saw Jada on top of Notti. They were making out!!

"What the fuck?!" Tay said as they both jumped. She got off of him real fast.

"Maya?! Maya baby listen" Notti stood. 

"Ethan. Ima fucking kill you" I ran to him as he ran around the room screaming.

"MAYA PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" he screamed as he jumped across the bed. Jada sat there and smiled.

"Do not smile bitch ion find shit funny" I turned my attention to her.

"What's the problem" she raised a brow.

"The problem is yo hoe ass fucking on ha nigga!!" Tay connected the dots.

"Tay watch yo mouth I'm yo sister" she pointed in his face.

"And she's my fucking cousin." he said sternly.

"Cousin?! Y'ALL RELATED?" Notti was shocked.

"Yes" we all said in sync.

"Jada why tf didn't you tell me this?!" he turned and asked her.

"Cause ts wasn't important" she looked at me up and down.

"Bitch I'll slap them damn eyes out ya head you better watch out." I went to walk up on her, but Tay held me back.

"Hoe do it then! I'll surely beat that ass" she chuckled.

Then Dd, Ddot, and Dudey walked in.

"Where that bit- oh!" Dudey spoke but stopped when he saw us 4 in the room.

"You one dirty ass smooch worda bro" Ddot pointed at her from behind Dudey.

"The fuck going on" Dd said with a confused look on his face.

"Yo funky ass brother wanna b putting his tongue all up in a hoes throat" I said laughing. In reality I was only laughing cs I was about to fuck them both up.

"YOU'RE DATING DDOT TF R YOU DOING" Dudey yelled with his hands on his head.

"Not no more. She too damn dirty" Ddot scoffed.

"IAN EVEN WANNA BE WIT HIM" she tried to defend.

"Stop the cap" Dd and Tay said in sync.

"You ain't wanna b w me?! BUT YOU THE ONE WHO CAME ASKING FOR ME BACK!" ddot was now the one yelling.

"Because I THOUGHT that's what I wanted. But I really wanted him" she pointed to Notti who just stood there like 🧍🏾‍♂️.

I had enough. I was tired of hearing her mouth run so what did I do? I got out of Tay's grip, ran from behind ddot and punched the shit out of her. 

"WORLD STARRR" Dd pulled out his phone and started recording as she grabbed my hair.

"Bitch you pussy let go!!" I hit her in ha titty. That made her fall.

"OW" she screamed as she laid on the floor. I started busting her shit. Punching repeatedly until I saw blood coming from her nose, lip, and over her eyebrow.

"MAYA CHILL" Notti tried to grab me.

"Hell nah get away from her" Tay shoved him into the wall.

"OH SHI OH SHI" Dd was now recording Tay and Notti.

I stood up and started stomping on her stomach. Dudey then grabbed my waist and pulled me away from her.

"Worda ma fucking dead let me go Tay" Notti was now pissed.