28

MAYA

"Maya, what's your problem?" Dougie asked with his arms crossed. Him, Mhady, and Mali were investigating me about the situation with Blu.

"What problem?" I said lowkey nervous. I didn't know that they knew about what happened 2 nights ago.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE BUMMY ASS OY NIGGAS JUMP BLU HUH?!" Mhady got all up in my face.

"Nigga ya breath mighty hot move" I pushed him.

"Damn bruh" Mali snickered as he tried to hold in his laugh. Mhady snapped his neck towards him and squinted his eyes.

"And for your information MHADY, Setty not an OY" I smirked as I slouched back in my chair.

"SETTY?! Mali remind me to speak to him after this" Dougie said as Mali wrote it down on a napkin.

"Mali now ik damn well-" I was shocked cs they actually think they detectives.

"Now maya explain why you had OY'S jump our good friend blu" Dougie insisted.

"Good friend my ass" I mumbled.

"MAYA" he yelled.

"OKAY!! he basically... had set me up. He called up that bop Jada to ruin me and Notti's relationship by fucking him WHICH SHE COULD NOT DO BC I BEAT HER ASS BEFO SHE COULD TYVM anyway, and I was not about to go for ts cs how you supposed to be family n claim we blood but settin me up??" I said w a stank look on my face.

"Moral of the story, I got get back for all the shit he been sayin on my name AND for him being a bitch about me dating an OY" I shrugged.

They all looked at me with squinted eyes.

"Do I got to say it in fucking Spanish dumbasses?" I asked.

"Uh no" Mhady rolled his eyes.

"Ian gone hold you, she aint in the wrong this time" Mali looked at Dougie.

"IM NEVER IN THE WRONG" I defended myself.

They all busted out laughing. Personally, they was ganging up on me which was not fair AT ALL 🙄.

"The real question is how did y'all find out-" I said knowing that was a dumb thing to ask.

"He told us. And like half of the block, and instagram..." Mhady went on, and on, and ON.

"ALRIGHT SHUT UP" I begged.

"He a fucking snitch" I shook my head.

"Nigga- he pulled up to the block party w bruises on his face, and a big ah scratch on his cheek cmon now" Dougie reminded me.

"Welp! Shouldn't have tried me" I smiled politely.

"You aint even get a lick in" here comes Mhady again running his mouth.

"NIGGA I HIT HIM FIRST- I FUCKING SLAPPED HIM" I was fed up w his dirty ass.

"OU HE NEVER MENTIONED THAT" Mali wrote that down as well on the napkin.

Dougie hit his palm to his forehead.

"Maya you should've came to us about it. We would've handled him" dougie told me.

"Handled him how nigga? By telling him to say sowwy cs he y'all gang" I joked.

"Uh no by beating his ass and then threatening to kick him out of DOA" Mali said in a tone as if he was trying to dumb it down for me.

"Too shay" I looked him up and down.

"Well at least now Blu knows to stop running dat mouth" Mali laughed.