CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: JEALOUSY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom grabbed my hand and basically yanked me up the staircase to the apartment. He swiftly shoved his key in the lock and opened the door, lightly pushing me against the wall, along with his lips. He shut the door and took the key out without breaking the seal, which was quite impressive.

He took the hair tie out of my hair and let it fall on my shoulders as he started to untuck my shirt. "Are you okay?" he broke the kiss, looking me in the eyes. "I'm always okay when i'm with you." I brought my lips back to his and started undoing his belt to untuck his shirt. My god, this was the finest man on earth. He was perfect.

He gently put me on the bed before stradling me, his lips still on mine. He started to kiss my jawline down to my neck, kissing and sucking everywhere. "Tom!" I gasped as he moved lower onto my chest area. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking up at me again. "Yes." I said as he moved lower. This man was gorgeous.

He laid down beside me while catching his breath harshly. "God youre good." he looked over at me, then we just burst into a fit of laughter. "Why thank you, sir." I told him with a smile. Nobody made me as happy as he did. He made me feel a different sort of happiness. He made me feel alive when I felt like a heavy rain cloud.

He laid on his stomach and propped his face on his hands, looking me in the eyes. "I needa ask you something," he told me. I turned on my side to face him. "What?" I asked. His eyes lit up and he smiled a bit. "Be my girl." He told me. I honestly have no clue what that fucking means. "Like girlfriend?" I asked. He smiled even bigger and laughed a bit. "You've never had one?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "Good night." I said. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight sweets." Then I went to bed with the brightest smile on my face.

"Rise and shine my little sunshine!" Tom said as he rolled me over to face him. "Five more minutes." I mumbled, attempting to roll back around. "Yeah whatever. I'll make you breakfast." He gave me a quick kiss and got out of the bed. His bed is so unreasonably comfortable it makes me mad.

I got up and put my bra on, along with one of his shirts and his shorts. I tightened the draw string up a lot, looking like a literal pimp. I dont really care what I look like right now. Im tired and my body aches like it has been for the past two weeks.

"You can't just take my clothes sweetheart," he said as he put my plate on the table. "Come take them then." I looked him straight in the eye as I said it. His face got a deeper shade of red and I was loving it. It was hilarious. "I might do that. Eat first." He pulled my chair back for me and I sat down, eating the food he made.

"How did you get to be such a good cook?" I asked, taking another bite of my breakfast. "I took Culinary in highschool." He shrugged, I giggled a bit. "Are you serious?" I asked, he smiled. "I did. My dad taught me a lot too." He said, I nodded. My dad taught me how to cook some, just not this good.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked. I wanted to know what we were gonna do since we graduated Top Gun. He obviously wanted to become an instructor, but I think my days with jets are gone. "Ill become an instructor in about half a year. I've always wanted to travel, now i've got someone to go with me." he told me. I couldn't help but smile at that statement. It made me feel so happy.

"What about you?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Im getting pretty tired of planes. I think ill switch to cars." I said. I could tell by his face he didn't get my sarcasm. "Im kidding. I am getting pretty tired of planes though. I've almost died like a thousand times." I told him. Ive been around planes my entire life. The first time I flew was when I was 12 years old with my dad. He was in the Navy too as a pilot.

"How's your back?" He asked. I think he was genuinely concerned about my back, he wanted to know. "It hurts, but its nothing I cant handle." I shrugged. He looked taken back by what I had just said. "I didn't hurt you last night, did i?" he asked. The tone he said it in just made me feel bad. He actually cared and it made me melt into a million pieces.

"If it hurt I would've told you." I flashed him a smile. He let out a short breath and folded his hands in his lap. "And plus your bed is really comfortable." I picked up my plate and walked to the kitchen. It was basically cleared, so I put it in the sink. I couldn't even turn around without him hugging me from behind.

"I just care about you, ya know? It's not a bad thing to be worried." He told me. I turned around and he pressed me against the counter. "I've always been taught worrying is for pussies." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and walked away from him. I guess I pissed him off because he slapped my ass.

I walked to my own apartment and changed into some real clothes. Shorts and a tank top to be exact. My body is still a little pink from the burns, but that doesn't really matter anymore. I dont have anyone to impress, I dont have anyone to dress for. I dress for myself only.

I took my hair out of the braids they were in and my hair fell down in a wavy pattern. I decided to keep it down. It would probably annoy me in about an hour, then I would put it up. Gonna start trying new things.

I walked down to the informatory to see James. I haven't really seen him much, I think he's gonna go back home. He probably wants to murder whoever beat the shit out of him at that bar. That guy took his career away. All he can fly now are lousy Cargo Planes.

I walked into the room, moving the curtains away as I did. James stood in the corner, putting on his watch or something. He was in a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt. "Hey Nix!" he said with a bright smile. His face was still banged up pretty bad, but he was still pretty in some ways. He is definitely not my type in any shape or form, but he is attractive.

"I heard you and Iceman got together." He walked over to me. His right leg limped a bit, but he didn't seem in any pain at all. "Oh did you now..." I gave him a smirk. He pat me on the shoulder then brought me in for a hug. I hugged him back tightly, but not too tight it would hurt. "I knew you two would end up together. Youre both sarcastic assholes." he pulled back. "Damn right." I smiled. I cant believe ive been friends with him for 24 years.

"Kennedy?" I turned around and Top was in the room. "Hey Tom, how ya doin?" James attempted to say, but Kazansky had a mean look on his face. "What are you doing?" he asked. My face altered a bit as I stood close to him. "Seeing James?..." I answered. He was being real weird right now and I didn't like it.

"Sure. And some guy coming onto my doorstep isn't weird either." He told me. What? "Ice, im not interested in her." James told him. He said it in such a way it would be hard not to believe him. Tom obviously had other thoughts because he grabbed James by the collar and backed him against the wall. "Yeah?" Tom asked. "Im gay man?!" James exclaimed. We both stopped and looked at him.

"Jesus christ." James shrugged his hands off him. "I was actually just congratulating her on your relationship." James exclaimed. I was looking at Tom Like he was an actual psycho. You don't just barge into a medical tent and shove people against walls. That's just too weird. "What guy was at your door?" I asked, he ignored me. God he could be so annoying at times.

"Tom." I said again, he just ignored me for the second time, giving James the death glare. "I think your girl wants ya," James looked over at me. "The hell with you." I told Kazansky, then walked out. I came here for a nice visit, and this is what fucking happens.