nine

jeongjaehyunnn_

♡ 8.271 likes
jeongjaehyunnn_ 'girls look better in a real tight sweater' -Childish Gambino

7.920 comments

daddysuhh Oooh you got TASTE🥵
-jeongjaehyunnn_ thank youuuu 😊

arielle.jeong when did you even buy that??
-jeongjaehyunnn_ I thrifted it. It used to be yours by the way ;)
  -arielle.jeong ARE YOU SHITTING ME WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON IT
   -jeongjaehyunnn_ yesterday :) and it fits me perfectly

winwon WHERE DOES YOUR MOTHER BUY HER CLOTHES
-jeongjaehyunnn_ AT THE THRIFT SHOP
  -winwon DAMN MACKLEMORE WAS RIGHGT

yongdaechul.fanaccout fag.

sungchannn.jeong_ WHAT THE FUCK👹

Jaehyun was on his room, vibing to Childish Gambino while he admired himself in the mirror. He just ignored the comment of the Daechul meat rider and gave himself the appreciation he deserves. After a while, the music was interrupted by a notification. Jaehyun grabbed his phone to check what it was and saw that Daechul was going live in 10 minutes.

Jaehyun sat on his bed and opened YouTube on his laptop. Jaehyun let his phone rest on his laptop screen and stopped the music that was playing in the background. Jaehyun opened facetime and typed in Johnny's ID. Jaehyun called Johnny and waited for him to pick up.

When Johnny picked up, he was half-naked and only wearing shorts. Jaehyuns jaw dropped and he nearly fell off his bed. "WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!" Jaehyun yelled. Johnny laughed and replied "It's hot as fuck outside." "It is motherfucking February what are you talking about?" Jaehyun was confused and Johnny laughed again. "I think you're forgetting the fact that I'm from Chicago." "Oh yeah, yall crazy in there. You got the live infront of you?" "Yeah, it's on my TV. My roommate Taeyong is watching too." Johnny said. He moved the camera away from him and showed his roommate, who just happened to be half-naked too.

"Yoooo boy who Johnny constantly mentions for no reason." Taeyong spoke. Jaehyun rolled his eyes and looked at his laptop screen. The interview was starting in five minutes. He looked at his phone screen and saw Johnny sitting down on a couch. Jaehyun didn't even know how long he was staring until Johnny pointed it out. "If I were you I'd focus on your other screen, the interview is starting soon." Jaehyun shook his head to stop zoning out and looked at his laptop screen. Johnny was right. Daechul had already started his introduction. Soon enough, the hockey players of the Connecticut Rex Raptors introduced to

"How about you all introduce yourself, I'm sure the people of Connecticut would love to know who you all are." Daechul spoke. The camera panned over to the team as they all introduced themselves.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mark Lee, I'm the left defenseman of the team." Mark spoke first. "Hey Connecticut, I'm Donghyuck Lee and I'm the left wing of the team." The boy next to Mark said. "Hiii, I'm Ten Lee and I'm also a left wing, most of the time I'm benched."

"I know that Ten, he's my ex-boyfriend." Johnny said. Jaehyun looked at his phone screen with confusion on his face. "But Ten has lived in Connecticut for most of his life." "I know, we met on Instagram and tried a long-distance relationship, but he cheated on me so we broke up." Jaehyun nodded and watched the interview again

"Heyy I'm Sicheng and I'm the goalie of the team." "My bestie Cheng!" "Hello I am Jeno and I am the right defenseman." "My lil cousin Jeno whoooo!" Jaehyun looked at his phone screen and laughed. "Hi everyone my name is Yangyang and I'm the right wing." And then the camera focused on Sungchan. He was quiet. He didn't know what to say. "Come on Sungchan, you can do it. Just introduce yourself." Jaehyun whispered. "You don't know how to talk?" Daechul asked. He chuckled as Sungchans face went red, then pale and then green.

"Jaehyun is your younger brother okay?" Johnny asked. He noticed Sungchans uncomfortness too and had a look of concern on his face. "He's gonna vomit." Jaehyun muttered. And then it happened.

Sungchan threw up all over the set and the interview got cut off. Jaehyun gasped and tears formed in his eyes. Johnny got up from his couch and entered his bedroom. "Are you okay? You look like you're about to cry?" Johnny said with concern. "I feel so bad for him. Oh my god." Jaehyun said as he let it all out. He heard a knock on his door. It was his father.

"I'm going to pick up Sungchan. Do you want to come along." Elijah asked. Jaehyun shook his head and Elijah softly nodded in response. He closed the door and Jaehyun focused in phone again and saw Johnny softly smiling. "You're really close with your dad aren't you?" Jaehyun nodded and smiled softly.

"Do you know why that happened? Was it like nerves or something?" Johnny asked. Jaehyun shook his head and explained. "Sungchan has asperger syndrome, so he struggles with social interaction. When he feels forced to interact with someone, he can have a breakdown because he has no control over the situation. His breakdowns start with vomiting and then there's a huge chance he'll sit in a corner and cry. The best thing to do is to just leave him alone, because if you try to come near him and help him he'll go feral and he might start hitting and resisting." Johnny nodded in understanding and Jaehyun sighed.

"Half of Connecticut was watching that interview. I hope he doesn't feel too embarrassed." Jaehyun said.