forty-one

jeongjaehyun_

♡ 9.733 likes
jeongjaehyun_ welcome home Younghyun! Can't wait to make memories with you :)

9.423 comments

johnnyjsuh I still don't understand the purpose of that giraffe
-jeongjaehyun_ Johnny we received 3 massive teddybears from your colleagues this giraffe is nothing compared to that
-jeongjaehyun_ also it was a gift from my parents, they sent it to me when I told them I was pregnant

winwon WHO WAS YOUR INTERIOR DESIGNER I NEED THEIR @
-jeongjaehyun_ it was @bemaya_interior

sungchannn.jeong_ u.g.l.y ass room
-sungchannn.jeong_ but it looks nice
-jeongjaehyun_ DO YOU HAVE A SPLIT PERSONALITY OR WHAT

Jaehyun was at home sitting in the livingroom, taking advantage of Younghyun being asleep and Johnny being at work. The silence in the house was interrupted by the door bell ringing. It was 2:35PM, Johnny can't be home already. He has an entire day of meetings at the senate and Jaehyun didn't order anything

Jaehyun walked into the hallway and opened the door to find...

"SURPRISE!!"

Arielle, Elijah and Sungchan were standing in front of him on the front porch. Jaehyun gasped in shock and tears of joy formed in his eyes. Elijah and Arielle were holding gift baskets and Sungchan hugged Jaehyun tightly.

"Eomma, appa, Sungchannie! I wasn't expecting you to be here!" Jaehyun said while letting his parents and younger brother in. He was about to close the until someone showed up infront of it.

"Hey bestie!" "Sicheng!!"

Jaehyun hugged Sicheng tightly and looked at them from head to toe. "You look good! What happened?" Jaehyun said. Sicheng chuckled and replied. "I transitioned, girl!"

Jaehyun gasped before looking up and down again and recognizing new things about Sicheng. Thicker thighs and ass, their waist got smaller, they got breast implants and their facial features softened. Jaehyun squealed and Sicheng joined him as they walked to the livingroom and surrounded Younghyun in his cradle.

Jaehyun lifted Younghyun up and held him in his arms as his family and best friend admired the young boy. "Can I hold him?" Arielle softly asked. Jaehyun nodded and handed Younghyun to his mother, who cooed at the little boy.

Younghyun got passed around to everyone in the room until he got back to Jaehyun, who placed him in his cradle. Jaehyun got everyone drinks and snacks as they catched up and sat on the couch.

Soon enough Johnny came home and he was introduced to Sungchan, Elijah and Sicheng. "It's nice to finally meet you Johnny. Jaehyun has told me a lot about you." Elijah said to Johnny. Johnny laughed and replied. "Well I can say the same. It's also nice to meet you too sir."

Johnny greeted Sungchan and Sicheng too and congratulated Sicheng on their transition. Jaehyun and Arielle made dinner and they all had a nice family dinner. In the evening, Elijah, Arielle and Sungchan went to a hotel and Sicheng had to catch a flight back to Connecticut.

Jaehyun tucked Younghyun in his cradle in their shared bedroom and fell asleep cuddling Johnny in their bed

[A/N: HI SORRY FOR THE WAIT]