twenty-seven

peachyyy_jaehyunnn

♡ 7.426 likes
peachyyy_jaehyunnn curls💁🏻

6.982 comments

daddysuhh dimples. must. poke.
-peachyyy_jaehyunnn nuuuu🥺

winwon cutie patootie
-peachyyy_jaehyunnn nuuuu🥺

"Umm... Jaehyun? Why are you dressed like that?" "Dressed like what?"

 Jaehyun? Why are you dressed like that?" "Dressed like what?"

"You know, my parents are more on the conservative side. They already have a hard time with accepting that I'm dating you, a 'guy'. I don't think that outfit will leave a good impression of you on them." Johnny explained. Jaehyun raised an eyebrow and replied "Or are you using it as an excuse to control what I'm wearing?"

Johnny looked at Jaehyun with regret in his eyes and said "No it really isn't though. You look hot, really hot. I'm just concerned that my parents will hurt your feelings." Jaehyun nodded understandingly and gave Johnny a hug. "Don't worry Johnny, I'm pretty sure your parents would like me." He said. Johnny smiled and gave Jaehyun a kiss on his lips.

[Location: Johnny's parents house]

Standing infront of the house that Johnny grew up in, Jaehyun got nervous. He was worried about what Johnny's parents would think about his gender identity. The front door opened and Johnny's mother was standing in the door frame. "Johnny! I haven't seen you since ages!" Johnny's mother said with a bright smile. Her smile, however, faltered when she saw Jaehyun and the way he was dressed. "And you must be... Johnny's boyfriend." Johnny's mother said.

Jaehyun did a 90° bow and introduced himself to Johnny's mother. "Hello ma'am, my name is Jeong Jaehyun. I'm Johnny's partner." "Mariah Suh, come inside. My husband should be home any minute." Mariah said, letting Johnny and Jaehyun in.

Mariah lead them to the kitchen, where the dining table was filled with food. Jaehyun sat down next to Johnny, who sat across his mother. Soon enough, Johnny's father came home too, but his reaction was way different from Mariahs.

"Is that the fag my son is dating?" Johnny's father whispered, loud enough for Jaehyun and Johnny to hear. "Richard, he can hear you." Mariah whispered back. Jaehyun was upset to hear it, but he kept his composure. Richard sat down at the head of the table, between Mariah and Johnny. Jaehyun smiled kindly towards Richard, who only returned a stone cold face.

"So, Jaehyun, why exactly are you dating my son?" Richard all of a sudden spoke, catching Jaehyun off guard. "Well, Mr Suh, your son is one of the best men I have ever met. I'm from New Haven, but I'm going to college here in Chicago. It was really sweet of Johnny to let me stay at his apartment. I truly see him as one of the best people on this planet." Jaehyun explained. Richard nodded understandingly, before speaking again

"I don't want you to date my son." "I'm sorry, what?!"

Jaehyun was shocked. Johnny father just disapproved of his relationship with Johnny. There was a lump stuck in his throat, he felt like he was about to cry. Tears filled his eyes and he felt Johnny's hand on his. "Why do you disapprove of our relationship dad? You don't even know him, you literally just met him." Johnny said with anger in his voice. "I don't want you to date a man Johnny, I did NOT raise my son to be a fag and date one!"

"DAD YOU LITERALLY DONT HAVE TO ACT LIKE THAT!! YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER!!" "I DONT NEED TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER!! ITS VERY OBVIOUS THAT THAT FAG BRAINWASHED YOU AND HAD TO TURN YOU INTO ONE OF HIS KIND TOO!!" "DAD THAT IS LITERALLY BULLSHIT!!" "JOHNNY SUH YOU DONT DISRESPECT YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!!"

While Johnny and his parents were arguing, Jaehyun left the house unnoticed. He sat on the front porch of Johnny's house and cried softly. His soft cries soon turned into full on sobbing, catching the attention of the neighbors. One of Johnny's neighbors stepped outside and sat down next to him. "It's okay Jae, don't cry."

Jaehyun was confused. How did one of Johnny's neighbors know him? Until he realized whose voice it was

"M- Minghao?"