END.

[THREE YEARS LATER]

suh.jeongjaehyun_

jeongjaehyun_

♡ 674.323 likes
suh.jeongjaehyun_ Younghyun's first day in first grade! Wishing you the best baby <3

643.422 comments

young.hyun_suh 📌 tank u mammy

johnnyjsuh he's so adorable I'm gonna cry 😢
-suh.jeongjaehyun_ nuuu don't cry 🥺

winwon when will come over again? Rei said he misses Younghyun
-suh.jeongjaehyun maybe after he's finished with his school day

"Remember Hyunnie, always have fun and ask for help if you don't understand something, okay?" Jaehyun said to his son before he went into his class. Younghyun nodded softly and had a sad frown on his face, of which Jaehyun knew he was scared. "You want mommy to come join you for a while?" Jaehyun asked. Younghyun nodded again and Jaehyun held his hand as they walked into the classroom. Younghyun greeted his teacher shyly before sitting down in the class circle. Everyone in class introduced themselves and they sang a song before starting with the lesson.

Jaehyun watched from a far until they started with their lesson and greeted Younghyun for one last time before going. "Goodbye Younghyun, I'll pick you up later. Always remember that mommy and daddy love you." Jaehyun said before leaving. "Bye mommy, I love you!" Younghyun said and waved at Jaehyun before he left. Jaehyun smiled at his little boy growing up so fast. From the moment he was born until now, he has loved his son and loved his husband even more.

In the end, there will be an happy ending.

[END]