seventeen

peachyyy_jaehyunnn

♡ 8.261 likes
peachyyy_jaehyunnn thriving and feeling happy💓

7.321 comments

winwon you go bestie!💗

daddysuhh happy Jaehyun = happy life
-peachyyy_jaehyunnn UwU

kimmingyuuu_ glad to see you happy :)
-peachyyy_jaehyunnn I'm always happy when you're not here darling

kimmingyuuu_

Jaehyun
Open your window
I wanna talk to you
I'm in front of your house
Please Jaehyun

Creep
Go away

Please Jaehyun

Alright fine🙄

Jaehyun rolled his eyes at Mingyu's texts and opened the window of his room. He saw Mingyu standing on the lawn of his house. Jaehyun had a frown on his face and Mingyu a look of 'guilt' on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!" Jaehyun yelled at Mingyu. "I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU IN PERSON!!" Mingyu yelled back. Jaehyun scoffed in disbelief and yelled "WELL ITS A BIT TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW ISNT IT KIM?!! I'VE MOVED ON FROM YOU AND YOUR BITCH ASS!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!! AND DONT EVEN TRY AND GET YOUR MINIONS INVOLVED!! IM OUT!!"

Before Mingyu could yell something back, Jaehyun gave Mingyu a middle finger and slammed his window shut. He closed his curtains and ignored Mingyu yelling and texting him. Jaehyun stormed out of his room and slammed the door behind him, waking up his mother. "Jaehyun! Stop slamming these doors!" Arielle said. Jaehyun couldn't care less and walked downstairs aggressively. Arielle followed and before Jaehyun could open the door, she grabbed him by his arm and held him in her embrace.

"Leave the demons to his demons. Rest your soul." Arielle said softly while caressing Jaehyuns hair. Jaehyun let out his tears and cried in his mothers embrace. There was knocking on the front door and Jaehyun immediately knew who it was. "Do I need to scare him off?" Jaehyun looked up and saw his father standing on the stairs wearing only his underwear and holding a baseball bat in one hand and a (LEGALLY OWNED) rifle in the other.

Jaehyun smiled and nodded happily. Elijah went downstairs and unlocked the door and said to Mingyu "Now you get the fuck out of here young man or else you'll face problems with me and Candy. And you know her, she doesn't like people that we don't like." Mingyu nodded in confusion. "Alright sir. But can you tell Jaehyun that I love him?"

Elijah looked at Mingyu like 'really bitch' before Mingyu walked away from their house.

peachyyy_jaehyunnn

♡ 8.602 likes
peachyyy_jaehyunnn Rottweilers are adorable especially Candy

7.313 likes

winwon Candy: side eye. SIDE EYE.

daddysuhh aren't Rottweilers the most aggressive dog species?
-peachyyy_jaehyunnn nope, it's actually chihuahuas (say that shit about Rottweilers one more time and I'll cut your dick off)

sungchannn.jeong_ CANDY🤩