thirty

peachyyy_jaehyunnn

♡ 8.532 likes
peachyyy_jaehyunnn I could fall asleep to this everyday @daddysuhh

8.322 comments

daddysuhh love you <3

winwon JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
-wiwon don't move Jae, there's a huge gorilla on your back
-peachyyy_jaehyunnn FUCK YOUUUUU👹👹👹

kimmingyuuu_ we could've been this
-peachyyy_jaehyunnn but you decided to be a bitch.

Jaehyun and Johnny were in bed, cuddling eachother in silence while Jaehyun was sleeping. Their silence was interrupted by someone knocking loudly on the front door. "Yo did any of you order take out?!" Johnny yelled. Both Taeyong and Sehun yelled that they didn't, which got Johnny suspicious. The knocking only got louder and heavier, which disturbed Jaehyun. Johnny sighed and got out of bed.

Johnny puts on his grey sweatpants and grabs a (LEGALLY OWNED) glock 19 from his nightstand drawer. Johnny puts the gun in his pocket, walked up to the front door and unlocked the door. He opened the door, only to find Mingyu standing infront of him. "Hello Johnny. Is Jaehyun awake?"

Johnny felt a mix of emotions. Shock, confusion, anger and fear. Why is Mingyu here? How and when did he get here? WHY is HE here? WHY IS HE HERE?

"What are you doing here Mingyu?" Johnny asked. Mingyu rolled his eyes and responded with "I'm here for my boyfriend." Johnny got furious and said "He's not your boyfriend and he will never be your boyfriend again. Leave right now, or I'll call the cops."

What Johnny didn't notice, is that Jaehyun woke up and was standing behind him in the hallway. Mingyu looked behind Johnny and got a sly smirk on his face. "You know Johnny, you're not the only with a gun."

Mingyu pulled out a gun from his back pocket, pushed Johnny to the floor and shot Jaehyun in his stomach. Jaehyun yelled out in pain and Mingu ran away. Sehun and Taeyong quickly ran out of their room to aid Jaehyun, who was crying in pain. Johnny grabbed a towel to stop the bleeding from the bullet wound

"It's gonna be okay Jae, I'm here baby." Johnny said, before Jaehyun passed out