Monochrome Skies

Monochrome skies

⛅️

author note

This story is purely fiction, all characters do not exist in real life. Some settings of the story are true and some are created purely by imagination. Some references or any relevance to the real world are intentional, and if there may be a similar story to this, it is only purely by coincidence.

This story may include mature themes and I will put warnings to advise all of you incase if anything shall happen to the scenes.

Italics mean emphasizing
Bold Italics mean character thoughts
Bold mean dialogues
Normal mean 3rd Person Point of View

All writing is done by me, and purely me.
Any who steals my work shall not leave unpunished.

I appreciate it if you vote and comment
( i would really love to hear your thoughts )

All rights reserved. No part of this may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission from the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

EIRENE // MDC.
02.20.23

© 2023 MDC

-

People these days judge teenagers who experience what they might call as Highschool Sweethearts Relationship. A romantic relationship created in Highschool.

Meraki Academy.

It is to do something with your soul, heart, and creativity. The school's main purpose was to always let the students do what they were born to do-following their heart and mind's desire to do what they wish to be.

It is also where dearest Callista Hayes and Alexander Thorne had studied, years ago in their highschool years.

Now a lot had happend to those two before they ended up where they are right now, So we'll take a trip down to memory lane before we get to their main story.

Be patient,

We'll get to those parts soon.