Chapter I : SSG

"Darling, the driver is sick, you must take a different vehicle to school."

"I don't want other vehicles! I want ours!"

Needless to say, it was first day of school after summer break, and to start off the lady's day was to ruin it. The Hayes' Family Driver was taken to the hospital and is confined for a pulmonary disease. Leaving the family with no driver temporarily for a few weeks. Also leaving their only child to throw tantrums at 7am in the morning.

Having their eldest child in unnecessarry anger had stressed both her mother and her father, not knowing of what they should do.

A deep sigh escapes Mister Hayes as he opens up his card holder and takes out a bundle of cash, handing it out to his daughter.

"Here, get an Uber and go out with your friends." He says, tired of his daughter's spoiled attitude. Of course a sign of relief comes across his face as his daughter's mood and face obviously had transitioned.

Instead of that ugly scowl she always kept, a pretty smile was displayed on her face, followed with her reply: "Thank you Daddy!~"

"It's alright, hurry along now you'll be late." Her father reminds as she hurries down their incredibly enormous mansion. She says goodbye to their maids as she exits their golden and white gates. Opening up her Uber app and waits impatiently for a driver to accept.

Annoyingly enough, almost 15 minutes had passed and she was still waiting for a driver, this time, she was very upset.

She gruffs angrily as she taps her feet in impatience. Taking out a plain white hankerchief as she wipes off the continous drops of sweat dropping down her forehead. The rays of the sun were directly hovering above her, making her skin receive so much heat, leaving her fresh look a sweaty and unorganized appearance.

And as she waited, and she waited, until more minutes had passed and still no one showed up.

Anger rose up her cheeks, causing it to redden. The longer she stayed under the sun, the wetter her clothes had become. The longer that uber app was loading, the more angrier she was getting.

She adjusts her backpack and began to walk, cancelling her uber as she hurried to her Academy. Brows furrowed as she gripped her backpack strap in annoyance.

As she walked, the sight of a small crowd of students from her academy had huddled up in front of their school. A confused look was written all over her face as she approached the crowd. Students were yelling in disbelief as another group of people were standing in front of the entrance gate, blocking all the late students.

The lady scoffs as she pushes all the students aside and approaches the man on the front. Looking up she see's a tall, brunette, tan skin, dark black eyes, semi-rimmed glasses, and lord, he was ethereal.

"Excuse me! It's me, Hayes, Callista Hayes, uhm, may I ask what's going on?" Callista asks, shaking off the thoughts of how handsome this "Man at the front" was.

"Well, Miss Hayes, including you, we are listing down all late students for detention or community service. But since all of these folks are stubborn as hell, we're having a hard time sorting them out. Clear?" His voice clear as he spoke. A small scoff comes out of Callista's lips as she looked back up to the male, a glint of hatred in her eyes as she glared at him.

"Excuse me, Do you not know who I am?" She asks, pointing to herself as the taller male sighs as he gave the lady a small nod.

"Yes of course, Miss Hayes. Callista Hayes, Firstborn Daughter of Carol and Michael Hayes. Famous and top Doctors of Cure Haven Hospital." The male explains.