Teacher or Disciple?

Hattie was very tired the next morning, she skipped the quidditch game, but soon after as she laid resting in her bed Pansy Parkinson burst in.
"Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are waiting for you outside the common room, won't shut up and won't leave. Keeps asking everyone to get you." Pansy grumbled, laying down on her own bed and rubbing her head. Hattie pulled her nightgown off and put a regular dress on, trudging down the stairs in her slippers. She swung the common room door open to the hallway.
"What do you think you're doing interrupting the only good sleep I'll ever get in the world." Hattie asked Harry. He looked down.
"We need to talk." Harry said motioning for her to follow to an old empty classroom. She did, Weasley right on her heels.
"Alright Harry what is it." Hattie asked, shutting the door to a dusty classroom.
"I know you're not gonna want to believe this, but there's something hidden under this castle to be kept safe, and Professor Snape is trying to get it to bring back Voldemort. He was trying on Halloween and that's why he has a big gash on his leg and he's limping. He let the troll in. And he tried to kill me today. He put a curse on my broom during quidditch until Hermione stopped him." Harry stuttered.
"You're right I don't believe you. Professor Snape is a teacher here to teach us he wouldn't try to kill you. If anything I'd suspect someone like Hagrid or Filch." Hattie said, crossing her arms.
"Okay I tried." Harry said, shrugging.
"So what's hidden here and how is it hidden." Hattie asked.
"We don't know, the only thing we could get Hagrid to say is that it's between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel. But it's in the third floor corridor we're not allowed in and it's guarded by a three headed dog named Fluffy. He's Hagrid's." Harry said.
"Nicholas Flamel, I've heard that before somewhere. Ok. I'll help you, not because I believe you but because you have peeled my interest. But you need to show me the dog." Hattie said. Harry gulped.
"No way I am not going near that thing ever again." Weasley said, crossing his arms.
"Then don't come Ron. But we need her help." Harry said.
"Let me change and brush my hair first." Hattie said, walking back towards her dorm and running up the stairs. She was done in 10 minutes. Harry and Ron were waiting outside, staring at the ground.
"We need to be quiet, we're not supposed to be up there." Harry said, leading Hattie to the stairwell. Hattie knew how to be quiet, years of sneaking around the Dursley's, making herself invisible. Something Harry hadn't been as good at. Her footsteps barely made a sound as they passed up the giant marble stairs. After awhile they reached a dusty door, and Harry pushed it open, Ron pulling it shut after Hattie. They walked down a little dusty hallway with lights that lit as they walked past. A locked door sat in front of them.
"Alahamora" Hattie whispered, pushing it open. A large, brown, Cerberus-like creature slept on the ground in front of her.
"See there, underneath him." Harry whispered, there was indeed a large trapdoor underneath the dog. Hattie shut the door carefully and locked it.
"Ok I believe you. But Snape? You really sure about this?" Hattie asked, walking down the dusty hallway.
"I don't have any other ideas. But Snape's leg really looks like a dog bite. And Ron saw him putting a spell on me during Quidditch." Harry said.
"Ok." Hattie replied, biting her lip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the short chapter I just wrote 2 and it's taking me awhile. Hope you guys enjoy!💕