The Demon

It was a few days later since the raid. Neylayā woke up early to start making food, because she loved to cook. While gathering ingredients, she saw her little siblings sneaking out with Spider.
"Where are you skxawngs going?"
"Just out to the forest not too far away I promise." Lo'ak responded. Neylayā raised her eyebrow as she knew that was a lie,but continued to walk back to the hut.
———————————-
Neylayā was wondering in forest when she heard her sister scream. Not a joyful scream , no this one was full of fear. Neylayā ran and climbed carefully through the trees and hid behind branches, she had assumed Lo'ak had already called in the danger. Hiding behind a tree branch and holding her bow Neylayā prayed to eywa, hoping her parents were on the way.
She took a deep breath.
And arrow flew and hit a military avatar. Neylayā then jumped down and stabbed a guy until she slowly realized she was outnumbered.
"Okay Katniss, drop the bow and knife" the head avatar said. Neylayā growled and threw her stuff down on the ground. The guys handcuffed her."Now I gotta say that was pretty impressive. Who are you?"Quaritch asked. Neylayā just hissed in response making the avatar walk closer. "You look just like your mother... full of anger too I see"
"I will kill you." Neylayā said with a straight face in English. Which was rewarded with a smile from the avatar. Looking around slowly Neylayā smiled at her siblings and told them,"Calm, mom and dad are coming" in Na'vi.
————————-
Eclipse made the sky all dark but everything in the forest glowed.
The military guys were protecting the children, when all the sudden noises were coming from the trees. All the kids ears perk and twitch as they hear their mothers call. Neylayā, Lo'ak, and Spider all nod to confirm with eachother.
Kiri starts praying to eywa and the guard gets annoyed.
An arrow flies hitting him in the head.
"Lo'ak, Neylayā!" Neytiri yells from the tree.
The avatars begin shooting at the trees, so Lo'ak grabs the plug on the gas and Spider and Tuk bite the arms of the avatars. Neylayā grabs her knife and bow somehow cutting herself free. "Get her out of here!" She pushes Tuk towards Lo'ak.
Neylayā was about to shoot an avatar with an arrow til her dad pushes the body down.
"Go!" Jake yelled and Neylayā ran.

The family meets up and Jake starts hugging Tuk first as she cries. "Are you okay? It will be okay." He says hugging Neylayā, Neteyam, and Lo'ak. "Ma Jake!" Neytiri runs over to the family holding Kiri's arm.
"Where's Spider?" Jake asks.
"They took him dad, they took Spider" Kiri says with tears forming in her eyes. While Jake hugged and comforted Kiri, Neylayā and Neteyam Held their mother as she prayed and thanked Eywa for her children's safety.
———————————————
Back at camp
Neteyam and Lo'ak walk up talking, Neylayā shushes them.
All the kids peek under the gap into the hut.
"I cannot leave my people I won't" Neytiri says.
"He is chasing us, he's targeting our family" Jake replied
"The children, everything they've ever known, the forest. This is our home!" Neytiri yells.
"He had our children, he had them under his knife." Jake says with emphasis on certain words.
"My father gave me this bow as he laid dying and told me to protect the people, YOU'RE TORUK MAKTO!" Neytiri cried. In that moment Neylayā walked away, the argument between her parents was a lot to handle. She didn't want to leave the forest, but if she lost her siblings she would never forgive herself.