Home

It's been a few minutes since Neylayā walked away from her parents argument. Until she heard them call her name, she walked past her siblings with her head hanging low.

As she walked into the hut her mother looked upset sitting in the corner crying, while her dad was slowly pacing back and forth.
"Neylayā, please sit down with me." Jake said in a low tone. So of course Neylayā did as she was told.
"Baby, I don't know how to tell you this but, we must leave the forest." He said rubbing her knee. "We are going to have to learn new ways and give up our traditions." This was the part that hurt Neylayā so hard. She stood up ready to protest.
"No! No! No! Dad I worked so hard, I was going to be Olo' eykte!" She said with tears. "I kno-" Jake was cut off with Neylayā's words. "We can stay and fight! Me, you, and mom! My siblings can stay back! Dad, THIS IS OUR HOME!"
"LAYĀ! I know... I know, but I need you to listen to me. We have to leave to save our family. I hope you can understand this." Jake was basically pleading with her at this point.
Neylayā looked at her mother hoping she would disagree, but all Neytiri did was look down. That's was it. Neylayā knew it was over, her family was leaving. So she huffed and stormed out of the hut.
————————
Neylayā was sitting in her grandmothers tent.
"My child, what is bothering you?" Mo'at asked while mixing some herbs.
"I don't want to leave the forest... but what if dad is right. This can protect our family."
"I know the great mother will help you understand the decision your parents have made" her grandmother said with a smile, although she did not want her family to leave either.
———————————
It's been a few days but now the Sully's were all packed up.
Today was the day they were no longer Omatikaya.
My heart is as heavy as stone.
Tarsem is young but wise. He
will become a strong olo'eyktan.

Neylayā was upset because that was supposed to be her position.

The leader must die...
so that the leader can be born.
Toruk makto will disappear.
The family cries as they walk away from their old lives, their home. As they mounted their ikrans.

A father protects. That
is his purpose in life.

One life ends.

Another begins.
The sea clans inhabit a world of
their own. Thousands of islands.
An unknown area where we will be
able to disappear without a trace.

After a very long journey through storms. The Sullys had finally arrived towards their new home.

This Is Our Home //Avatar The Way Of WaterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara