Death of Tulkun

Something had been reported in the water and some Metkayina were going to see what happened, along with Jake, Neytiri, and a slightly depressed Neylayā. As they rode their skimwings further out into the ocean they found the body of Ronal's spirit sister tulkun, and her calf. Ronal yelped and slid off her skimwing to get closer.

"Her name was Ro'a." Tonowari said with his head down low.

"She was my spirit sister. She was the composer of songs." Ronal said touching her sister's face. Neylayā looked over at her mother whose head was dropped down with her ears pointed downward.

"We would sing together, she waited many breeding cycles to have this calf, the clan was so happy for her." she said with tears rolling down her face

"What is this, Tonowari?"Ronal gently asks while crying. "WHAT IS THIS?!" she yells turning her head towards her husband. Jake and Neytiri rode their skimwing around to the other side of Ro'a, Neylayā followed behind on her ilu keeping some distance because she was still upset with her parents. Until their ears perked up because they had spotted the tracker, A message from the Sky People.

------------

A war party gathering had begun in the main marui.

"My spirit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people." Ronal yelled to the clan sending waves of gasps from the crowd.

"The war has come to us. We knew about this hunting of our tulkun people, but it happened far away from here. Now it is here!!" Tonowari yelled then did his pukana, others joined in with yelps and war cries.

"You have to understand how the sky people think, they don't care about the balance of life." Jake says with his arms out trying to silence the crowd. Neytiri, Neylayā, and Kiri look at all the reef people ready to run into their deaths just like the Omatikaya.

"Now listen to him." Neteyam said holding the tracker, trying to help Jake.

"They sky people are never going to stop. This is just the beginning, you must tell the Tulkuns to leave. Tell them to go far away!" Jake yells into the crowd.

"Leave? You live among us, and you learn nothing." Ronal says harshly towards Jake.

"We will fight for our brothers and sisters!" Someone yells starting an uprising in the crowd.
"No no no." Jake says quietly under his breath searching for a way to make them stop.

"If you attack, they will destroy you! They will destroy everything you love!" Jake says pointing towards Ronal's pregnant belly. However the crowd got loud and continued to ignore Jake.

"Now listen to my father, He speaks the truth." Neteyam says trying to calm everyone down until Jake runs over and grabs the tracker. He then stands up high holding the device in the air, causing a wave of silence to fall over the people.

"Tell the tulkuns, that if they are hit by this, they are marked for death. The call's for me I'll silence it. Saving their lives that's all that matters right? Saving your families." Jake says to the crowd almost pleading. Tonowari and Ronal make eye contact with each other until Tonowari announces. "Tell the Tulkun!" Signaling for the people to move.

"Go. Go!" Ronal says softly. Neylayā spots Lo'ak walking out and Neteyam following after him.

"I am going to get Tuk so we can warn Tulkun." Kiri says walking out the other way, Neylayā nods decides to follow her mother and father.

"We must fight. MaJake. I will not just do nothing." Neytiri says grabbing Jakes arm, causing him to turn around and face her and Neylayā.

"They want us to strike back. They aren't hunting Tulkun. They are hunting us." he replies under his breath.

Shit. Neylayā thinks to herself, Lo'ak is going to warn Payakan.