Return of Tulkun

It was a normal day, the Sully family and awoke and started cleaning up their marui, until they heard a loud horn. 

"What was that?" Neylayā asked worried about the call. Jake and Neytiri start looking outside to see what the noise is about.

"What's going on?" Tuk ask looking out until they see Tsireya swim underneath them waving. 

"The Tulkuns have returned! Our brothers and sisters have returned!" she yelled while riding the back of her ilu. The Metkayina people yelp and jump into the water one after another excited to see their spirit siblings. Neylayā stands next to her siblings and looks into the distance, the Tulkuns come swimming near the village splashing and flipping making loud sounds. Lo'ak, Tuk, and Neteyam all start smiling while watching the reunions. 

In their endless cycle of migration the Tulkun had returned home.

"Kiri, come on, come on!" Tuk yells running towards Kiri grabbing her hand, Neylayā follows into the marui smirking at Tuk's excitement. 
"Tuk, leave me alone." Kiri says annoyed, "What is it you want?" She replies getting up slowly. 

"Look!" Tuk says pointing towards the Tulkun, Kiri's face lights up as she smiles. 

"Let's go out and meet them." Tuk pills Kiri's arm and they jump into the water. Neylayā laughs and flips in after her sisters.   

"There is my spirit sister." Tsireya says to Lo'ak while they ride on the back of and ilu together. 

----------
Sister, I see you. Ronal signs the her spirit sister. 
"I see you and I am happy." Roa clicks back

Your son is very handsome.
"Thanks. How is your little one?" 

My baby is strong. Ronal signs back smiling. 

------------

I met a boy. Tsireya signs to her spirit sister pointing towards Lo'ak, then they both do a flip out of pure joy and happiness.

It was a time for stories about the time they had been apart.

About death and births.

About old friends and new love. 

Roxto introduced Kiri, Neylayā, and Tuk to his spirit sibling, they all smiled as they rode on his fin.

--------------------------

A few weeks later... In the Marui

It was a rainy day, Neytiri was chopping fruits with Neylayā, while Jake started preparing the leaves. They were all talking and laughing until they saw Tonowari walk by, then their faces dropped. Jake quickly stood up and walked out, Neytiri and Neylayā followed behind keeping some distance.

 "What's wrong?" Jake asks in a serious tone.  

"Sky people." Tonowari replies quickly. "They're looking for you down south JakeSully. They have the human boy with them who speaks Na'vi."   Neylayā and Neytiri gasp slightly while Jake sighs.

"Have they killed anyone?" Jake asks hoping no one was harmed.
 "Not yet." Tonowari says sternly."They threatened to, but no one will reveal where you are, on my order."  Jake nods slightly and Tonowari walks away, the Sully's return into their marui. 

"We must hunt this demon. Trap him. Kill him." Neytiri says violently chopping the fruits. Neylayā rubs her face with her hands, sitting in the corner thinking. 

"We have to be smart about it." Jake says causing everyone to freeze. "If we attack Quaritch, they will follow us here with their full force." 

"So what is our plan?" Neytiri asks looking at Jake, across the room Neylayā is doing the same.