A Son For A Son

Neylayā was riding her ikran waiting for her dads cue, she could see all the military men posted up waiting for Jake. Neytiri was watching from higher above and was not making any sound.

"Talk to me, Corporal. The ship is sinking and your girls are going down with it." Quaritch said in their ears. "Your son didn't have to die." Neylayā felt her rage grow and was determined to see her arrows fly through his chest, no matter the cost.

Finally a part of the ship explodes because of Jake's grenade, Neytiri and Neylayā separate flying down onto different parts of the ship. Neylayā leaps off her ikran and rolls shooting her arrows hitting an avatar in the head. She then leaps and grabs two humans, throwing them with her full force instantly killing them. Neylayā meets up with her father and mother, they are collecting arrows and guns. Then, Jake jumps down from the higher point of the ship causing all the military men to start shooting at him. Neytiri goes the other way closer towards Quaritch, dodging bullets jumping down stairs. Some humans start to try and circle her, but Neylayā comes behind them shooting arrows through their backs. While yelling Neytiri jumps and shoots a human then starts hitting an avatar with her bow. The three Sully's are killing everyone in their paths while protecting each other as well. Most of the ship was cleared until Jake and an avatar started fighting,

"MaJake." Neytiri says ready to release her drawn back bow.

"Mom!" Neylayā yells causing Neytiri to turn around and shoot a human right in front of Kiri and Tuk.

"IT'S MOM!!" Tuk yelled while handcuffed to the rail.

"That's right they're coming for you." Kiri says fearlessly to Quartich, and then Tuk hissed at him.

Neytiri and Neylayā were spinning their bows around and hitting people with them. Neytiri pulls out her knife and starts stabbing all of the living humans, screaming with grief and rage. Until they realized it was clear she grabbed her bow and noticed it broke. Neylayā saw her mothers face freeze up then snap back to reality. Nearby Jake cuts Tuk free from the handrails.

"Where's your sister? Where is she?" He asks about Kiri, while holding Tuks arms.

"That way. That way." Tuk replies out of breath.

"Ok stay behind me." Jake says, gently pushing Tuk behind him. His ears lower and he slightly growls when he sees Quaritch walk out with Kiri under his knife.

"Kiri!!" Tuk softly calls out for her sister.

"You already lost one kid today, do you really want to lose another?" Quartich says moving the knife more into Kiri's neck, once Jake tried to attack.

"JUST KILL HIM DAD!" Kiri yells.

"Weapons down!!" Quaritch yells and Jake slowly complies. He puts them down on the grounds and kicks them away from his feet.

"Cuff yourself." Quaritch says throwing handcuffs on the ground.

"Don't hurt her, ok?" Spider says running out from his hiding spot.

"DON'T MOVE! NOT A STEP!" Quaritch yells out to Spider pointing at him. Neylayā jumps out from around a pillar with her bow drawn back. She has revenge written all over her face, and it's terrifying.

"We meet again." Quaritch says looking straight into her eyes. "I recommend you put the bow down before I kill your sister."

"Do it Layā!" Kiri yells out again. Neylayā thinks of Neteyam and what he would want her to do.

"NO! Neylayā don't" Spider says pleadingly. Neylaya slightly growls and puts slowly draws her arrow back and puts her bow down. However, Neytiri runs up behind Spider with her knife to his neck causing Quaritch to spin around.

"Release. Or I cut." Neytiri says and Neylayā can't help but smirk, it is over.

"What you think I care about some stupid kid? He ain't mine. We not even the same species." Quartich says sternly trying to hide his fear of Neytiri.

"Mom don't kill him." Kiri says, even though her life is still at risk.

"A son for a son." Neytiri says harshly through her teeth. Then she slices Spider across his chest and he yells in pain. "I cut." Neytiri then lifts her knife up and screams ready to stab Spider.

"NO!" Quaritch yells releasing Kiri from his grasp, both have their weapons in the air. Until Quaritch throws Kiri onto the ground, "Kiri. Kiri. Kiri.." Tuk says while Neylayā helps her little sister up. Neytiri lightly growls and throws Spider behind her.

"Spider!" Kiri yells and the whole family runs closer to Neytiri and Spider.

"Spider get 'em out of here." Jake says sternly.

"Come on guys. Tuk." Spider says, leading Kiri and Tuk off the ship into the water.

"I owe you a death." Quaritch says pointing towards Neytiri. In response he gets a giant hiss from Neytiri and Neylayā. However Tuk starts to pull Neytiri back, "Mama. Please Mama." The family all start slowly backing into the water.

"You're not leaving are you Jake? Knowing I'm out there, Knowing that I'll never stop. I'm coming for you and when I do, I'll kill your whole family." A slight moment of silence fills the air.

"Then let's get it done." Jake says and starts swinging stuff at Quartich. The rest of the group tried to swim to safety, until oil surrounds the sinking ship and catches on fire.

"Back to the ship!! Get back on the ship!" Spider yells and they all start frantically swimming back to the ship. Everyone is running on the ship when Tuk gets sucked into a mini whirlpool.

"Mom take my hand!" Neylayā yells out and Neytiri grabs on while holding Tuk with her other hand. Tuk is screaming because she can feel her hand slipping as the water pushes her down.

"Hold on." Kiri says, but then Tuk slides down into what looks like an abyss.

"TUK!!" Neytiri yells immediately jumping in after her, in attempt to save her.

"MOM!!!" Kiri and Neylayā call out while looking down the hole.

"Guys we have to go. Come on." Spider says dragging Kiri away while Neylayā followed behind.

~~~~~~
Author's Poll

Who do y'all want Neylayā to go with?
Kiri.    (save Neytiri and Tuk)
Lo'ak.     (save JakeSoooly)

I can't decide.