Tsahik

Neylayā was pacing back and fourth while Kiri laid unconscious. Norm and Max had arrived on the island, "How is she?" they asked Jake.

"Still unconscious" he replied worried for his daughter. They attach many wires and monitors to Kiri

"No bleeding, no breakage. The lack of oxygen has not damaged the brain, she must have had a seizure." They diagnose showing Jake images of Kiri's brain. Shortly after Ronal walks in carrying a tray for traditional healing, Neylayā and Neytiri look at her with hope.

" I'm not needed here." Ronal says after she see the sky people hovering over Kiri.

"You are tsahik." Neytiri replies with a stern tone grabbing Ronal's arm. "Remove these things." she replies, Neylayā slightly smiled at Ronal's act of kindness.
"Out! You have done nothing!" Neytiri yells at Norm and Max causing them to remove the equipment and scurry out.   

"Tuktirey" Ronal says handing Tuk a small cup. She begins chanting while puncturing Kiri with small needles. Neylayā and Tuk are crouched by Kiri's head hoping she will awake. After a while Ronal does a final puff and Kiri's eyes flutter adjusting to the light. 

"Kiri, you are awake." Tuk says with tears forming in her eyes. Neytiri runs over to grab Kiri's hand and place it on her cheek, "Kiri, sweet child." she says with tears down her face. Neylayā sighs out of relief, but notices Ronal looks tired after doing the ritual. As Ronal stands to walk out of the marui Neylayā walks up to her "Thank you for helping my sister." she says with her hand over her chest and head down. Ronal nods in return and walks out while Jake, Lo'ak, and Neteyam enter.