Fire and Lightning

The island shook as Igneel and Ghidorah collided. The flame dragon's claws ripped into Ghidorah's flesh and drew blood. With Ghidorah's heads biting into Igneel in return. His teeth sank into his flesh as both of them roared out at the pain.

Grabbing one of the heads, the seething Igneel gnawed into it before slamming it into the ground. Pinning the head there as his chest glowed orange, indicating the flames that brewed within. His green eyes stared into the knowing red eyes as his jaw opened.

Realizing Igneel's goal, Ghidorah snarled as he gathered his stolen power before releasing it in a blast of golden energy. Knocking Igneel back right as the fire began to spew from his jaws. Causing the raging flames to miss Ghidorah entirely.

This only made Igneel smirk. Enjoying the struggle of his opponent as he raised his head toward the sky. A magic circle formed over his mouth as multiple large clumps of lava were shot into the sky. That soon descended upon Ghidorah.

The Golden Demise could not react quickly enough as the lava smacked into him. Melting his skin and causing him to roar out in pain. Quickly flapping his wings and ascending into the sky as he whirled around to remove the damnable liquid.

'Fucking magic!' Ghidorah cursed in his head.

Looking behind him, Ghidorah noticed Igneel hot on his tail. The battle became airborne as Igneel chased Ghidorah through the sky. His greater wingspan allowed him to quickly catch up as he attempted to sink his teeth into Ghidorah's tail.

Only for Ghidorah to suddenly flare his wings. Rapidly decreasing his speed as he turned around and attacked Igneel. His teeth ripped and tore through Igneel's wings as they started to plummet toward the sea below.

The flame dragon cried out in rage as the wings he was so proud of were rendered useless. His aura increased as he released a torrent of flames toward Ghidorah. The fire ate away at Ghidorah before they crashed into the sea.

Dousing the flames as Ghidorah planned but Igneel's fury remained. Even without his flames he gnawed and tore at Ghidorah with reckless abandon. Uncaring for any wounds he received from Ghidorah as he bit off Ghidroah's third head.

Causing Ghidorah to scream in agony as his aura responded to his torment. The storms overhead condensed into a singular cloud before releasing the mother of all lighting bolts down upon them. Slamming into the water and then them as Igneel screamed out once more.

Moments later, Ghidroah exited the sea. His form was covered in deep cuts and wounds as he crashed down on the island. His wounds healed at a painfully slow rate as he scrambled to stand up and crawl further inland.

Yet, when he finally stood and most of his wounds had healed, his eyes widened as he turned around. His third head still regenerating as he witnessed Igneel pulling himself out from the sea. His charred scales and destroyed wings made the task even harder.

But even still, Igneel forced himself to stand. His pride and rage allowed such a feat as he pulled himself up to his full height. His green eyes shinning with determination and a will to win.

"This is the end, O' Golden Wings of Demise!" Igneel declared. His respect for his adversary was clear as day.

How could he not respect him? This battle has gone on for days. Making this the first true battle that either of them has experienced and no matter how mad Igneel or Ghidorah got during this time, neither of them would ever forget the excitement this battle has brought them.

Thus, now at its climax, Ingeel needed it to end with honor. Not him dying at the bottom of the sea or anything else like that. He will win this or go out in glory. As all dragons wish to have done in their final moments.

"So be it." Ghidorah whispered. More to himself than Igneel.

Using the last of his power, he charged three gravity beams. With Ingeel forming a large magic circle over his mouth to charge his strongest attack. His flames reached their highest form as he released a ray of pure plasma that collided with Ghidorah's gravity beams.

The two rays clashed as their creators struggled. Each of them gave it their all as the island started to collapse. The pure energy from this attack was able to be sensed far and wide as both dragons roared out in exertion.

Neither was willing to give up and as such, Ghidorah looked for any means of victory. Finding it in the sky when he noticed the remaining storm clouds that his aura had created. Ghidorah gathered them other Igneel as he roared out one final time.

Igneel was far too focused to even observe this action as lightning bolts rained down upon him. Disrupting his attack and allowing for Ghidorah's attack to connect with him. Tearing into his body and going all the way through it. Leaving behind three large holes in him.

Igneel collapsed soon after. His body had given up on him after 22 days of battle and no magic could save him. His aura was all but fully exhausted, so he just lay there. Gazing up into the sky one last time.

The ground shook as Ghidorah arrived before him. Towering over his downed from and his 3 pairs of red eyes looked upon him with anger and pity. The anger was toward both of them as he wished this battle could go on for an eternity.

"Finish... it, Ghidorah. You have won." Igneel demanded and admitted his defeat.

Ghidorah did so. As while he did hate this ending, it only meant that Igneel was not strong enough. Thus, his serpent-like heads bit into Igneel and absorbed all the power Igneel had left. Which was his life force that dragons have an abundance of as ageless creatures.

Witnessing this, Igneel was both surprised and angry that Ghidorah did not use this power during their fight but could understand why. Opting to instead voice his own opinion on this parasitical power.

"To the... victor... go the spoils." He barely finished his words as he was fully devoured. His life force nourishes Ghidorah's body and enhancing it further than he thought possible in one go. Increasing his height by another 5ms.

Standing up fully, Ghidorah looked over the destruction their battle had caused. The island on which he stood would no longer exist soon as it was already sinking and in the future, no one would even remember its existence. Nor would they remember Igneel's.

"I held back and almost lost... Such pointless foolishness." Ghidorah chastised himself.
Taking one last look at the remains of Igneel before taking off into the sky with a beat of his wings. Looking down on the island as it became fully submerged in the sea.

"Magic... I will need that as well." Ghidorah spoke in remembrance of how many times it saved his foe during this fight and if he is going to fight stronger opponents then he must learn it.

So he can harness the power of his enemies all the easier.