Time

Apollo has never been as terrified as he is right now.

Only moments ago he had awoken from his slumber with cold sweat coating his body. The cause being a vision. A prophecy of the future but out of all of his immortal life, out of all of the thousands of futures he has foresaw, nothing could compare to what he just witnessed.

An apocalypse. That was the only word that described what he saw. The world was covered in terrible storms that shook the earth. Yellow lightning descended upon Greece and Apollo could only watch as his home was destroyed.

The cause of it: A dragon that Apollo would have nightmares of for a long time. Towering above Greece from it's place on Mount Etna, it's golden scales shinned and glimmered with each strike of the golden lightning. As if resonating with them.

It's twin tails rattled behind the beast and it's wings were spread out. Making it look even bigger than it was. With it's cold blood red eyes that spoke of endless chaos and destruction. Along with it's three heads that were supported by serpent-like necks, it made quite the imposing figure.

Yet, even that could not compare to the thrill-like roar it let out. Echoing twice as it reached everywhere in Greece. Not a single entity could ignore it as they were forced to bow to their alpha. For that is what it was, Apollo could tell by the way it demanded servitude. That was an Alpha Call.

After hearing that, the vision ended. Apollo woke with a start as he quickly teleported to the throne room of Olympus. His face was pale and drenched with cold sweat. Showcasing his terror to all.

And he should be terrified. Every single one of his prophecies has come true. No matter how hard he tries to prevent them or how much he ignores them. They always come to pass. So, how could he not be scared when the aura of that dragon alone could destroy him?

That is why he must warn them. To try and save as many people as he can from that Three-Headed Devil. Yet, his father merely laughed it off. His uncle, Poseidon, remained as cold as ever and his sister, Artemis, scowled at the thought of leaving and only Athena seemed to take it seriously.

However, even the Goddess of Wisdom ignored the warning after 50 years of nothing. No sign of a dragon or an apocalypse. The only thing out of the normal was a strange lack of monsters but that was taken as a good thing by the gods of Olympus.

Even still, Apollo has those nightmares to this day.

...

After 50 years of studying and practicing spells, Ghidorah has mastered all of them. That doesn't mean that he likes all of them and will use them regularly but it is nice to be prepared for anything.

After all, he doesn't want to die just because he doesn't know a spell.
That would be sad and pathetic.

However, he has taken a liking to spells that he has an affinity for. Which happen to be Weather, Gravity, and Enhancement based spells. Besides that, he has also started working on his own form of magic but it is far from being finished.

Having watched his progress over the years, Hecate was thoroughly impressed by him and in the end, decided to take him up on his offer. Not only because of his talent, as it took her previous students far longer to even scratch the depths of numerous spells, but for his cunning as well.

A trait that is hard to find in any dragon. Which has caused many dragons to fall in the past. To caught up in their pride and wrath to notice when they are in real danger. Hell, most of them reject learning magic just to satisfy their own ego. Especially the strong ones.

Honestly, she would be forever grateful for Ghidorah's arrival in her life and would make sure that she does not fail him. For he saved her life, in a way. She only had a few more centuries to live before her existence would be snuffed out.

All because she was replaced and forgotten. As you see, the gods have two forms of power. Their domains and their believers. And so long as those domains exist and belief in them is still had, they will be at full power.

But not only is she no longer believed in, but she also has had her main domain stolen from her and she no longer holds the power to take it back. That along with Hades cracking down on necromancy has left her power in shambles.

Not that Hades meant to slight her like that. He actually wanted to bring her to the underworld to be worshipped by the dead as a way to apologize for stopping her from using one of her domains. Only for him to be caught up in his work and for Ghidroah to beat him to it.

Hecate did not know that, however.

Currently, Ghidorah lay awake on a large bed. Starring up at a mirror made of ice that floated above his newly humanoid form. That took the shape of a tall man with unruly long dark golden hair and blood-red eyes with slit pupils. That along with his dark skin made him quite intimidating.

The reason for this form is the ever-increasing size of his dragon form which grew to the height of 45ms during the last 50 years of devouring monsters so that he could practice his spells. Forcing him to take on this humanoid form recently to fit within the cave.

Bringing many positive and negative changes that Ghidorah is still adapting to. His lack of eyes and limited vision is one of those negatives. Along with the lack of two of his prized heads made him quite annoyed at this transformation.

Not that he hated the form. As there are many positives to this. With the main one being the copper-skinned woman lying asleep next to his form. Both of them were naked as the day they were born and Ghidorah found himself enjoying the pleasure of his new flesh immensely.

Which is ironically made up of small scales that grant him the same protection as his dragon form. Even still, it would be a long time before Ghidorah got comfortable enough to use this form in battle. At least a life-and-death one.

Turning his gaze toward his priest, Ghidorah knew he did not love her. Maybe it was his instincts as a dragon that prevented him but he has no interest in this physical relationship turning romantic. His body just could not see her, in this weakened state, as a mate.

As if responding to his thoughts, Hecate began to stir. Her eyes fluttered open as she gazed upon her king. The green orbs starring into red ones before she rested her head on his muscled chest.

"Morning, Ghidorah" She greeted with a smile before untangling herself from him.

Ghidroah did the same as both of them summoned their clothes. With Hecate wearing a black robe and Ghidroah dawning a pair of dark pants and a long cloak that went down to his knees. Leaving his chest bare if one were to brush his cloak to the side.

Yet, as Ghidroah went to greet Hecate in return, he suddenly had a bad feeling. Which he instantly spoke up about.

"Something is wrong." He informed.

Hecate nodded as her expression hardened. Knowing that the instincts of a dragon were not to be ignored and this was proved when a dark presence washed over them. One that could compare to Ghidorah's... no, it even surpassed even him.

But they did not fear it and instead teleported outside of their home toward the origin of this aura. Arriving before two individuals. A woman and the monster who was releasing the aura. Which upon closer look was instantly identified by the duo.

It's infamous appearance gave it away as they could see the three animals that made up its body. The head of a lion and a goat and a snake for a tail. Such an appearance could only belong to the legendary Chimera.

Which meant that the woman by his side was his mother. Who possessed pitch-black eyes and an equally black serpent tail to match it. These features contrast greatly with her pure white hair and an expression that fitted a maiden, not a man-eating monster.

"You are as impressive as I thought you would be, dear dragon. Benefiting one who has slayed so many of my children." She spoke in a kind voice that was laced with a malicious undertone.

Both Hecate and Ghidroah stood on guard. Knowing that this was none other than The Mother of Monsters, Echidna.