Dragon Gate

"T-that's it?" Hecate stammered in bewilderment. "You came all the way here, a place filled with beings stronger than you, just for me to teach you magic?" She would be flattered if that wasn't so stupid.

"You make it seem like some kind of unthinkable decision," Ghidorah growled. "You are the Titan of Magic, are you not? The same woman who created thousands of spells and can even put a stopper in death?" He asked rhetorically.

Hecate nodded and went to speak but Ghidorah spoke up first. "Besides, you can help me with another venture of mine. One that would help with your believer problem."

The Titan of the moon took a second to register his words. The normally calm and composed woman just couldn't handle all of these revelations at once. When she did, her irritation was palpable.

"Tch, you could have started with that, blasted evil dragon." Hecate cursed in a whisper. Something that Ghidorah heard judging by the smirk on his faces.

But she still didn't understand how he could help her. With her dwindling following, she would soon lose her longevity and be no more than a mere human. The fate of all divine beings who get forgotten. So, how could Ghidorah, a dragon who has no such worries, help her gain worshippers?

"Unless..." Hecate let out in realization. "You wish to build your own religion."

The mere implication of that sentence filled Hecate with dread and excitement. A dragon being worshipped was not unheard of. However, one that accepted the power that comes from such an action is virtually unheard of.

"I knew you were smart, Hecate." Ghidorah praised. "Join me and become my priest. Use me as a symbol of fear and dread to cow the masses and gather their worship. If you do, your former power will be a pale imitation of your future self."

His words struck true. Hecate has been dreaming of such an opportunity for a long time. To reclaim her former power and show those godlings the power of a Titan. But this was far beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

He could do it too, she has seen how much he has grown even when devouring high-class monsters. If he got his hands on an ultimate or god-class being, she knew that there would be no stopping him. So, creating a faction is well within reason.

But it was more than that to Ghidorah. The whole reason he is seeking the power of the gods is to remedy his energy problem. For if he can call upon his followers' power then he will not have to devour things all the time.

Allowing him to focus his efforts on hunting bigger prey that will actually be beneficial for his evolution

"That is a lot to take in..." Hecate broke the momentary silence before realizing she never got the dragon's name.

"It's Ghidorah." He supplied. "And I am not asking you to make the choice now. After all, you will have plenty of time to think over it when teaching me magic." he reminded.

Hecate couldn't help but sigh at that. The drastic difference between his two objectives was like heaven and earth.

...

"This entire time you have been using something called aura." Hecate identified. Both of them are now hidden within a large cave that the Titan calls home.

Which is quite convenient for Ghidorah. As Hecate can stay inside her house made of logs while Ghidorah built his own nest on a ledge within the cliff. While still having enough room to be comfortable thanks to this cave being quite large. Around 50ms tall and just as wide.

"Which is normally used as a layer of protection by most races but it is different for dragons like you. The main example of this is their fire breath which is shaped and created by their unique physiology. Your version of this is that... yellow ray thing." Hecate looked at him for a name.